People you'd like to *SLAP* *SLAP*

Ralphage

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Put you're favourites here. Here are a few of mine:

#1 Orlando Jones. Oh man, don't even get me started on this one. I shriek in horror every time Mr. Jones pops up on TV, whether it be in one of those excruciating 7-Up ads or in a spot for an upcoming movie. I deem him the slapworthiest of them all.
[COLOR=orange-red]#2 The Verizon Guy.[/COLOR] Can you hear me now? That's the sound of my sock paw slapping you in the face you annoying little pisant. I'll give him a few choice words that he'll hear loud and clear.
#3 Rosie O'Donnell. Okay Rosie, I didn't like you when you were a VJ on VH-1, and I still don't like you now. This sock finds you incredibly unfunny. Now come on over here and meet the back
of my hand....
#4 Justin Timberlake. I know I'm going to alienate a lot of his
young girl fans here, but this N'Syncer just makes my sock skin crawl. Especially when he's making that pained face and whining when singing. (I bestow the coveted Pimp Slap
Award upon Justin.)
[COLOR=dark red]#5 Fred Durst.[/COLOR] I won't say too much about this one for fear of getting my little sock heiny in trouble. But Mr. Durst, I've got a little paw here that would like to meet the side of your face. Get
over yourself. And P.S. I'm the nookie master, not you.
#6 Julie Andrews. I'd like to take this "dame" and shove that magic umbrella where the sun don't shine. Doe, a deer, a slap in your mouth.... I'm not a complete monster - I have much sympathy for her about the voice thing. But I still want to smack her from here to Monterey, mister.
#7 The "Zoom Zoom" Kid. I kick the TV every time those Mazda commercials come on and that freakin' kid hispers, "Zoom Zoom." Hey kid, Zoom this!

ummm pee wee herman in the beggining.
that chick with the lamb puppet.
the red head on 1800callmegay
and skelatore for never beating heman

I would definitely like to slap Jenna Jammison on her arse with my dick.

I'd slap around every single guest on Jerry Springer (minus the strippers) cuz obviously there parents didn't do it to them when they were little and thats why they ended up on Jerry

I would also like to slap that Avril Lavigne, or how ever the fuck you spell it.

The bitch needs a serious sledgehammer to the temple.

Hound, It's all your fault.

I'd slap Mikey J around but I'd probably knock his nose off.

ttt
Justin Timberlake...

SPLITTING UP WITH BRITNEY!!! YOU FUCKEN :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!!!

All those are great suggestions but what about that orbit cunt? :mad:

I would like to slap that imbecile named Treelo first.

C++, why are you so hostile?? I bet you got beaten up a lot in high school.

I think you might be right.

But personally I think it's because he got picked on in high school.

I found a picture of C++

loser2.jpg

Back