• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People you shouldn't find attractive, but do.

1814.jpg

Stupid tread. Headline is crazy people you should. Not find attractive but you do. What does that mean

Stupid tread. Headline is crazy people you should. Not find attractive but you do. What does that mean

It means that TS wants people to post pictures of their cousins, sisters and even their mom

So perv basicly. they post about who you find attractive bit you should not.

Oh, I don't know about that. This a full tilt shame boner. Depending on the photo I always felt conflicted. The above were the best I could do.

84245054.jpg

26261a97b4cc1ee6c29d7dea63543f8d.jpg

I can express how I felt looking at Chyna with a GIF of Chyna herself...
giphy.gif

To be fair she has some plastic surgery on her face later on and looked better in her second half WWE run. But at that time I see what you mean.

550eb5e5d865d8ce56ec10ae089290975fce157f.gif

I believe at the time it came out she has the biggest ever selling Playboy issue.

lf

Oh, I don't know about that. This a full tilt shame boner. Depending on the photo I always felt conflicted. The above were the best I could do.

84245054.jpg

26261a97b4cc1ee6c29d7dea63543f8d.jpg

I can express how I felt looking at Chyna with a GIF of Chyna herself...
giphy.gif
team-america.gif

What about the CNN anchor broads? I think they're objectively attractive, but I'm sure many hate them here and find them off-putting. I definitely wood.

I just saw today for some charity you can bid to have a Zoom call with Kaitlan... starting bid was like $13k.

For that price, would it be reasonable to expect full nudity in good lighting and high resolution?

Last edited:
In WWE there are 2 that always get slammed for being ugly but i admit i have rubbed one out to a time or 5

Nia Jax
6ojr9gr6rqb81.jpg

Shaniqua
Shaniqua.webp

Back