People Who Tut

a petulant click of the tongue in distaste or when taking offense or feigning annoyance

like 'oooh tut tut naughty naughty'

It was pretty confusing because you only posted images of people tooting horns and not some sassy lady clicking her tongue.

It was pretty confusing because you only posted images of people tooting horns and not some sassy lady clicking her tongue.
it was an all round shit post to be fair, probably best it gets deleted

but still more fun than the heavies

I'm so confused, is this not about the dance style?

Contempt is a fun reaction. Like beginning a sentence with the word "well" it's basically the admission, "I'm gonna be a jerk to you in 3-2-1..."

There's only one response:

rampage_stare.gif

classic, I made this gif, great to see it still alive.

I assumed this thread was about farting.

classic, I made this gif, great to see it still alive.

Awesome! It's the perfect reactionary gif for a corny pun joke, or a post that doesn't make any sense.

we used to know this feminine Philippino dude back in middle & high school. everything would like scare him, & his reaction would always be this high pitched & girly "OOOH". it would always crack us the fuck up.

that sound ultimately evolved to "TOOT" where we would scream it as loud as we could wherever we'd be.

in the middle of the night while the neighborhood would be asleep, at the bar, everywhere hahaha

good times.

Usually I hear "clucking," because it invokes the "hen" imagery.

I'm still trying to figure out the name of that sound cowboys make to command their horses. "Mouth-clicking" just doesn't cut it. Brad Pitt did it for his dog in ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD. I actually prefer when cowboys make the kissy noises, but it seems a bit weird to write, "The cowboy smooched his horse forward."

Back