People who hate on Platinum Mike Perry or Kevin Lee

mctap getting a title shot after getting submitted by diaz a top 10 LW, and squeeking a decision in a rematch he shouldn't have had in the first place is ridiculous (note that he never rematched anymone, but as soon as he lost he was awarded an automatic one)

hendo being 13th ranked getting a title shot make sno sense either
The Hendo fight made perfect sense there were no top contenders and they had a good history.
Conor fought Nate at WW as a last minute replacement to save a card after the LW champ pulled out it was perfectly fine for him to fight Eddie as the fight was already lined up.
I think you are letting hate blind you to facts can you come up with anything else to show title shot are awarded to unworthy fighters?

The Hendo fight made perfect sense there were no top contenders and they had a good history.
Conor fought Nate at WW as a last minute replacement to save a card after the LW champ pulled out it was perfectly fine for him to fight Eddie as the fight was already lined up.
I think you are letting hate blind you to facts can you come up with anything else to show title shot are awarded to unworthy fighters?

well I think you are letting your nuthuggery blind you to the facts, probably them balls covering your eyes :

- there is no way a 13th ranked getting a title shot makes sense, whatever history they have that was my point, it was not a sport-performance based pairing
- nate is an average LW. going 1-1 losing by finish and winning a decision is not a legit path to a TS, it's the talk that got him this shot, which was exactly my point.

well I think you are letting your nuthuggery blind you to the facts, probably them balls covering your eyes :

- there is no way a 13th ranked getting a title shot makes sense, whatever history they have that was my point, it was not a sport-performance based pairing
- nate is an average LW. going 1-1 losing by finish and winning a decision is not a legit path to a TS, it's the talk that got him this shot, which was exactly my point.
Who am I nuthugging dummy I like fights not fighters.
Being the FW champ got him the title shot not the Diaz fights at WW.
Stop worrying about bitch made drama and just enjoy the competition.

Who am I nuthugging dummy I like fights not fighters.
Being the FW champ got him the title shot not the Diaz fights at WW.
Stop worrying about bitch made drama and just enjoy the competition.

if you liked fights and didn't like drama, you wouldn't defend a 13th ranked getting a title shot based on "personnal history" i.e drama.
you're pretending.

also being FW champ does NOT get LW title shot, as the previous FW champs (at least 2 of them) asked for a LW title shot and were denied. (that's called logic fyi)

mctap got it because of trash talk and drama, that was my point. you just proved me right.
the fact that you don't have an issue with it is shows you care as much about drama and trash talk than the fights, even if you don't admit it.

Why would you say Lee is from the gutter? Perry is gutter trash but Lee seams like he was raised well.
He feels people from Michigan are different from most because of their tougher upbringing

Simply hate men who are confident in themselves.

Trash talking triggers some people in here, but in the end that is what pays more these days. It's called being smart.
Jesus Christ, you are a fucking cliche. I really want assholes like you buried in a mass pit.

Simply hate men who are confident in themselves.

Trash talking triggers some people in here, but in the end that is what pays more these days. It's called being smart.

They are from the gutter yo making it in the big leagues. You cannot hate that.
It's racism.

What do you say about the men who beat them without needing pathetic tough guy facade?

Versace-Dylan-Blue-Bruce-Weber-Campaign-Film-001.gif

Ariel brings out the softer side.
previewshow_2.jpg

Platinum Mike Perry is hated by the short, the fat and the poor.

To all poor people: he grew up in Flint Michigan, he should be your boy. He's literally fighting for you.

#PlatinumBless

And they hate Kevin lee because he's athletic?

Mike amuses me, and I enjoy his fight, I'm glad he's around, we need a new Leben, but he is not and never will be an elite fighter.

Lee is a liar who talks copious amounts of shit, most of his so called confidence is just outright lying, I hope Ferguson sends him to the back of the queue as he's currently riding we'll above his station.

What do you say about the men who beat them without needing pathetic tough guy facade?

Versace-Dylan-Blue-Bruce-Weber-Campaign-Film-001.gif

Ariel brings out the softer side.
previewshow_2.jpg
did you see Jouban after the Perry fight? the personification of a wannabe toughguy

and Alia Quinta is just a tool.

Back