People say the title will he hot potatoe'd, still think only JDS can beat Cain

BayStyles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think JDS and Cain are the clear cut top two fighters in the division. I think they both beat Werdum, Overeem, Bigfoot, Carwin (if he even still counts as a top HW). I think JDS beats Cormier.

I'd love to see a 3rd JDS/Cain fight tbh.

JDS has excellent TDD. Cormier may have a hard time against him BUT here is the BUT. JDS seems to have Cardio issues he slowed down just by stuffing takedowns. He slowed down before Cain manage to get on top of him.

It seems that JDS is getting delusional.

I think Overeem can sub him or knock him out and Werdum might be able to outstrike him but if it goes to the ground cain is in trouble

People thought Lesnar was unbeatable.

People thought Cain was unbeatable during his first reign.

People thought JDS was unbeatable.

I'm gonna side with history here and say Cain doesn't get more than two successful defenses.

JDS has excellent TDD. Cormier may have a hard time against him BUT here is the BUT. JDS seems to have Cardio issues he slowed down just by stuffing takedowns. He slowed down before Cain manage to get on top of him.

It seems that JDS is getting delusional.

JDS is delusional? How so exactly? Cain was the better fighter tonight but it only took Junior one good shot to put him away in the previous fight. Guarantee he comes back stronger in a third match.

There has been quite a few times in the past few years were people thought only X and Y would be the top 2 and then someone else came along.

The Reem is a threat to both Cain and JDS. Definitely.

I am one of those people. Right now I don't see anybody beating either of them. Including overeem

Back