• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People hyping todays incident just makes MMA look small time

thats on the level of Jon Jones brawling with DC.

Conor threw a metal dolly into a glass window
David Haye hit someone with a tripod cutting them open.....And landed three solid shots on Chisora

I'd say thats a bit worse.......

David Haye hit someone with a tripod cutting them open.....And landed three solid shots on Chisora

I'd say thats a bit worse.......

i'd rather be in a brawl than trapped inside a bus while men threw metal objects through the windows. but that's just me

Dude. Mike Tyson bit part of Evander Holyfields ear off....

Riddick Bowe punched Larry Donald in the face cutting his mouth

Mike Tyson punched Mitch Green in the face in their street fight breaking his orbital bone

David Haye punched Dereck Chisora in the face after crashing his press conference with Klits and than swung a tripod and cut open his OWN trainer!!

and they allllllll have come back... Its all a show bud.

Where did I say Conor couldn't come back? Jon Jones did.

You're not very good at this. This is the third time you've read something I haven't written.

Potentially felonious does not mean I think Conor is going to be "charged with dick."

I think you're so mad because it really crushed your world when you found out that the Ultimate Warrior was just a sport entertainer. Is that why you hate the WWE fake dramatics so badly? PTSD from learning rasslin' was fake?

i'd rather be in a brawl than trapped inside a bus while men threw metal objects through the windows. but that's just me
yeah...I wouldn't.....

adam-booth300.jpg

article-0-11CE3145000005DC-846_634x420.jpg

This will all be forgotten in a couple of weeks. Just like that Bellator/cage jump/ref shuv situation

Good or bad i don´t know

Where did I say Conor couldn't come back? Jon Jones did.

You're not very good at this. This is the third time you've read something I haven't written.

Potentially felonious does not mean I think Conor is going to be "charged with dick."

I think you're so mad because it really crushed your world when you found out that the Ultimate Warrior was just a sport entertainer. Is that why you hate the WWE fake dramatics so badly? PTSD from learning rasslin' was fake?
Did I say you said that? I can't seem to find a post where I did. Maybe your not very good at this either:eek:

Honestly I don't even care dude. I am not going to get into a pissing match with someone over the internet over seemingly nothing. Now if you can just resist your naturally impulse to post something ridiculous in response than we can be on our ways lol.

Dude. Mike Tyson bit part of Evander Holyfields ear off....

Riddick Bowe punched Larry Donald in the face cutting his mouth

Mike Tyson punched Mitch Green in the face in their street fight breaking his orbital bone

David Haye punched Dereck Chisora in the face after crashing his press conference with Klits and than swung a tripod and cut open his OWN trainer!!

and they allllllll have come back... Its all a show bud.

The point he was making is that Borg (and Chiesa) had nothing to do with the beef. All your examples are guys beefing with one another.

Mike Tyson had beef with blood Green, so he didn't go and punch Ribalta.

Bowe had beef with Donald... he didn't turn around and smack Joe Hipp.

WTF are you talking about?

The point he was making is that Borg (and Chiesa) had nothing to do with the beef. All your examples are guys beefing with one another.

Mike Tyson had beef with blood Green, so he didn't go and punch Ribalta.

Bowe had beef with Donald... he didn't turn around and smack Joe Hipp.

WTF are you talking about?

Thats fine? I never said that he was incorrect.......I am merely pointing out my own opinion that it will likely be forgotten very soon.

If you have a different opinion than me than that's perfectly ok too.

This will all be forgotten in a couple of weeks. Just like that Bellator/cage jump/ref shuv situation

Good or bad i don´t know

Guilty. I completely forgot about that until today. I remember thinking that McGregor fucked up bad that time.

He’s definitely raising the bar.

Did I say you said that? I can't seem to find a post where I did. Maybe your not very good at this either:eek:

Honestly I don't even care dude. I am not going to get into a pissing match with someone over the internet over seemingly nothing. Now if you can just resist your naturally impulse to post something ridiculous in response than we can be on our ways lol.

So was the glass in Ray Borg's eye alllllllll part of the show?

You know Ray, who is not affiliated with Conor or Khabib in any way, other than being on the same bus as Khabib because he was chosen to wear the same color tape on his gloves? The Ray who can't fight because he has glass in his eye, that's alllllllll part of the show?

Guilty. I completely forgot about that until today. I remember thinking that McGregor fucked up bad that time.

He’s definitely raising the bar.
Or leaving a trail of evidence lol

Good or bad i don´t know
Was he arrested after that Bellator thing? This will not be forgotten in a couple of weeks. Arrested, likely sued by multiple parties, immigration problems - nope, not going away any time soon.

Was he arrested after that Bellator thing? This will not be forgotten in a couple of weeks. Arrested, likely sued by multiple parties, immigration problems - nope, not going away any time soon.
Mabye you´re right. We´ll see. Depends on how far this goes.

He needs to face the consequences for sure tho

You have to understand, the vast majority of MMA / UFC fans are not combat sports fans.

Conor McGregor is the biggest star in MMA history, so anything he does is rightly amplified. On the internet everything is even more magnified and scrutinized, there is a titanic reaction to his tweets, let alone what happened today.

There are many moments in combat sports that would shock all the dorks that think Conor is too bombastic:

James Butler, the man who killed Max's brother iirc

The Ike story is downright bizarre. A heavyweight boxer who lost his mind while competing

This video does a great job breaking it down plus the Rubin Carter story

Nothing physical but

The Champ sonning Haye is still making me laugh

"I SAID YEA"
"I TOOK THE MRI"
"DON'T SHAKE HIS HAND! He's a chump"

Holds a special place in my heart because

a) how hilarious it is
b) Larry Holmes' perfect drop-kick
c) how funny & underrated Holmes' was

Absolutely brutal to this day

yeah...I wouldn't.....

adam-booth300.jpg

article-0-11CE3145000005DC-846_634x420.jpg

Lmfao I still can't stop laughing at:

Chisora: He glassed me! I swear to god! I'm going to shoot David!

Manager: HEY! (trying to stop him from making public threats)

Chisora: I'm going to physically shoot David Haye! He fucking glassed me!

All hail the fight game

I'm sorry. But my god, the hype for the stuff that happened earlier is just so cringeworthy.

Its to the point where its just embarrassing. You people are aware this is combat sports right? You don't think things like this have happened literally TEN THOUSAND TIMES over the history of combat sports? Is MMA really that small time that we have to make a big deal out of this?

Riddick Bowe two piecing his opponent before their fight in 1994 when Riddick was the best heavyweight in the world

Larry Holmes executing a flying dropkick on his opponent Trevor Berbick

Mike Tyson-Lennox press conference brawl with the famous Tyson tirade after

Bernard Hopkins throws the Puerto Rican Flag down IN FUCKING PUERTO RICO and causes a riot before his fight with Tito

Cmon people. You are better than this.....The stuff today was cringeworthy WWE bullshit

its political world now .. it is joke..

I'm sorry. But my god, the hype for the stuff that happened earlier is just so cringeworthy.

Its to the point where its just embarrassing. You people are aware this is combat sports right? You don't think things like this have happened literally TEN THOUSAND TIMES over the history of combat sports? Is MMA really that small time that we have to make a big deal out of this?

Riddick Bowe two piecing his opponent before their fight in 1994 when Riddick was the best heavyweight in the world

Larry Holmes executing a flying dropkick on his opponent Trevor Berbick

Mike Tyson-Lennox press conference brawl with the famous Tyson tirade after

Bernard Hopkins throws the Puerto Rican Flag down IN FUCKING PUERTO RICO and causes a riot before his fight with Tito

Cmon people. You are better than this.....The stuff today was cringeworthy WWE bullshit

sherdog is full of little SJW boys that can't stand conor...what do you expect? #nerdbash2018

Back