People don't give enough credit to wonderboy for beating the prime out of hendricks.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hendricks was looking better than ever in his last three fights before the wonderboy fight. not just his skillsets, his physique as well.
usa-today-8443143.0.jpg

But that didn't stop wonderboy from putting a clinic on him.
E_lqm3.gif

FineParchedGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel.gif

tumblr_o261yrLiC11s7ko9lo3_250.gifv

tumblr_o26u2i0c8d1upwz95o2_400.gifv

his downfall reminds me of a lot of Barao. they started to fall from grace after received life changings beating by two elite strikers.

I think USADA beat the prime out of Hendricks. Wonderboy did beat his ass though.

Wonderboy beating him like a step child was impressive, but USADA is what kept him down. We all know that

pfft, yeah right.

it was definitely this guy

usa_today_8691566.0.jpg

1. Hendricks left his fight camp
2. He started training at home
3. Where he had 3 or more young kids(babies)
4. Started a restaurant, which failed miserably -> money problems
5. USADA

Wonderboy was a bad matchup, but Hendricks got only beat up for like 2 out of 3 minutes. That's not career destroying damage compared to 10 rounds with Lawler.
So wasteland

Wonderboy beating him like a step child was impressive, but USADA is what kept him down. We all know that
Wonderboy beating his ass is an actual fact. USADA ruining Hendricks career is just speculation.

Eating through the pantry at the bigg Rigg steakhouse and missing weight about eight times in a row beat the prime out of Hendricks.

He did beat the prime in to Whittaker, though.

There is a guy named USADA who may dispute this.

I know.

That's because Robbie Lawler already had.....And then he had to stop taking steroids.

Back