People complaining about Izzy’s post fight behaviour are...

slicebergjim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The same guys of which previous to this fight, their vocabulary just consisted of ‘Natty Goat’, ‘Skinny Clown/Claw’, ‘Runnersanya’, etc.

Where have these names gone? I haven’t seen anyone saying them anymore. What happened?

It’s okay buddies. Just get yourself some tissues and let it all out.

Costa did grow on me over these last few weeks though, he’s a likeable guy. His speed just isn’t that great.

Costa was the one that started the gay shit. He was posting pics on Instagram of him hooking up with Adesanya with hair and shit. Calling him beautiful in the presser.

Adesanya didn't dry hump Whittaker, Brunson. I still didn’t like that move at all but he is truly a GOAT in the making, 3 more title defenses and he imo surpasses Anderson Silva. The quality of his wins are incredible.

Costa was the one that started the gay shit. He was posting pics on Instagram of him hooking up with Adesanya with hair and shit. Calling him beautiful in the presser.

Adesanya didn't dry hump Whittaker, Brunson. I still didn’t like that move at all but he is truly a GOAT in the making, 3 more title defenses and he imo surpasses Anderson Silva. The quality of his wins are incredible.
Deviant sexual behavior is now acceptable in the UFC? Izzy should be arrested.

Im sure Anderson had like 10 or so title defences, izzy has 2. Still won't be near him after 3 more.

Yeah Izzy's haterz are fucking hypocrites. If Paulo had won then hump Israël everybody would have cheered him for that.

Im sure Anderson had like 10 or so title defences, izzy has 2. Still won't be near him after 3 more.
90% of those title defenses where against a bunch of Randy Couture clones and an top 10 in todays division Rich Franklin.

I would put it in the same territory as what Derrick Lewis does after some of his wins. Weird and pretty classless.

Sexual assault is never acceptable. Stop defending rat tit.
Deviant sexual behavior is now acceptable in the UFC? Izzy should be arrested.
ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-crying-feels-guy-computer-115629227256sys3v03gs.png

I’m an Izzy fan ..... the dry humping is embarrassing though imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back