People Blaming Diego Sanchez for Giving Up.......

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
Shut your whore mouths

You would run to the bank too.

Easy 100 Gs. You'd be a fool not to take that.

If you build a career on being the tough guy who fights through everything but take a DQ win because you know you're outclassed, people are obviously going to criticise that

I don't know you but I respect your comments!

You're right!

My boy got 200gs for that dq

Hes been a warrior

Let the man have his money

If you build a career on being the tough guy who fights through everything but take a DQ win because you know you're outclassed, people are obviously going to criticise that
This guy gets it.

He didn't like michel so good on him for giving up. Why give someone you dont like the satisfaction of knocking you out when you can steal their win and money

images (12).jpeg
images (10).jpeg

Good for Diego.
But with that much CTE, just hope he can enjoy his money.

hopefully he just retires and starts getting some treatment. That peacock shit was disturbing.
<6>

The Brok Weaver guy was way more disappointed getting the dq win then Diego and his was a thousand times worse

Good for Diego.
But with that much CTE, just hope he can enjoy his money.

hopefully he just retires and starts getting some treatment. That peacock shit was disturbing.
<6>

The Brok Weaver guy was way more disappointed getting the dq win then Diego and his was a thousand times worse

It’s fucking sad, to talk shit about other fighters being pussies, then taking the biggest pussy way out. Just lol Diego, you played yourself.

Back