People actually justifying Hendo getting a title shot, lol

JWittobeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3-6 in his last 9 fights, with wins over an unranked Hector and a mid tier Tim Boetsch.

But you know, "he's a legend wah wah wah"
And "it's what the fans want"

It's like the reds and the blues, it's either sports legitimacy or "what the fans want", you can't have both.

3-6 in his last 9 fights, with wins over an unranked Hector and a mid tier Tim Boetsch.

But you know, "he's a legend wah wah wah"
And "it's what the fans want"

It's like the reds and the blues, it's either sports legitimacy or "what the fans want", you can't have both.

He absolutely does not deserve a title shot. he should retire..

He absolutely does not deserve a title shot. he should retire..

I know, I was only paying attention post Vitor 3 and Hector Lombard because I wanted to be there when he said "I'm retiring"
Guess not, Dana wants that $$$$$

1jvs5g.jpg

But don't worry, he will always worry about the "Sport's Legitimacy" when it's convenient for him!

Hate all you want Hendo deserves it for the career he has had.

And white belts get to start threads. The world isn't fair. Deal with it.

Hate all you want Hendo deserves it for the career he has had.

Anderson deserves a title shot at all the weight divisions with that logic.

What he did 10 years ago is irrelevant, it's only relevant what he did recently and 3-6 is not title shot worthy.

And white belts get to start threads. The world isn't fair. Deal with it.

And fat asses like you care about when someone joined a forum, lol.
"Waaah, I've been stuck in my chair for 10 years!!! that means im more correct than you!!!"

People need to quit pretending that the first fight didn't happen and that dan didn't dominate from the opening bell.

People need to quit pretending that the first fight didn't happen and that dan didn't dominate from the opening bell.

He didn't... The best thing Dan did was he stuffed a takedown...How was he dominating in ANY way?

Well that's the thing. The first fight happened in 2009. Anything that happened in 2009 is irrelevant today by MMA standards.

Back