International Pentagon: UFOs are real...and an unknown threat. BIG NEWS

That which can be affirmed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
The intergalactic federation claim by the Canadian and Israeli guy doesn't have any hard evidence for sure, it's interesting government officials from different countries would say similar things though. Could be their old age getting to them.

They have instances in the past were they went to nuke sites and turned them off.

Like when? UFOs going to turn off human nuke sites? Couldn't it just be a malfunction or power failure?

Been watching a lot of videos recently... A lot of videos of young ladies accepting "alien" and tentacled and fantasy creature dildos so I know for a fact the thots of earth are intelligently preparing for the near future...

Been watching a lot of videos recently... A lot of videos of young ladies accepting "alien" and tentacled and fantasy creature dildos so I know for a fact the thots of earth are intelligently preparing for the near future...
Intergalactic only fans

vinessa-folopova-12-03-2020-010617.jpg

that’s technically “research”

You mean Freemasons ruling the world? I don't know bro....if we have evidence that would be a good start. Like those UFOs recorded for example. Do we have video evidence of Freemasons in a meeting plotting global control or something? Or playing PS4 with a demon.

Anything is possible but we have to think critically, use Occam's philosophical razor. Gather evidence, etc...

I know a friend of mine is a freemason, keeps wanting me to join. He says they are losing more and more members each year. It's a dying fraternity. The dues keep going up. Why would I want to join that?

Do they control Iran, North Korea, Sub Saharan Africa, etc...

Too many conspiracy theories out there, I get a headache just thinking about them. We need to pick our battles more wisely.
Yeah. Sorry. Stupid phone autocorrect. I've known a couple of masons throughout the years, and they are not ruling anything.

Where did the "Masons" CT come from anyways?

I've known a few. It's just some men's club, where they go to escape their wives and get drunk.

I've known a few. It's just some men's club, where they go to escape their wives and get drunk.

It was a legitimately powerful organization in its day.

Currently, like a lot of other "secretive" clubs from the old times, it's probably split between the casual dudes, who serve as the innocent front, and the people that actually matter, to whom the organization serves as a network for contacts in various industries.

Back in the old days, many prominent men were part of it, including many of America's founding fathers.

Now, it seems to have waned. I've not personally known any Masons but a friend's dad was a Mason and my friend said back when he was young his dad tried to get him interested in the youth segment of the Masons but after attending a few meetings, he thought the whole thing was dam boring and too fuddy duddy so never bothered with it. He did say though that he recalls a crimminal case from childhood where the D.A. was unusually lenient of an accused, and later on people learned that both the D.A. and the accused were Masons.

lol at these marks conflating the Navy confirming footage of an object it was not able to identify is real with the Navy confirming that all the wild speculation about the content of footage the is real.

I think this guy very well could be right, makes sense.

Back in the old days, many prominent men were part of it, including many of America's founding fathers.

Now, it seems to have waned. I've not personally known any Masons but a friend's dad was a Mason and my friend said back when he was young his dad tried to get him interested in the youth segment of the Masons but after attending a few meetings, he thought the whole thing was dam boring and too fuddy duddy so never bothered with it. He did say though that he recalls a crimminal case from childhood where the D.A. was unusually lenient of an accused, and later on people learned that both the D.A. and the accused were Masons.
my best friend believes they hold a lot of power. His father is a high ranking mason and he suspected him of pulling some strings to get him a good job, he also said he thought the hiring man tried to give him a masonic handshake but he didn't know how to do it and the guy looked perplexed. My buddy is a little nutty though.

It was a legitimately powerful organization in its day.

Currently, like a lot of other "secretive" clubs from the old times, it's probably split between the casual dudes, who serve as the innocent front, and the people that actually matter, to whom the organization serves as a network for contacts in various industries.
Yep was a real organization. I read that during the American civil war that even with Sherman storming through the south burning very thing. That houses with mason symbols in their windows, were spared. I think it’s an old folks home at this point and on the brink of irrelevancy if not already

Yep was a real organization. I read that during the American civil war that even with Sherman storming through the south burning very thing. That houses with mason symbols in their windows, were spared. I think it’s an old folks home at this point and on the brink of irrelevancy if not already
Certainly a lot of older Brothers out there. But lodges are still obligating new members. Whether sons or grandsons joining or through active recruiting new brothers are finding their way in. Prince Hall masons are thriving as well I believe. The attendant bodies such as Scottish Rite, York Rite and Shriners aren't doing too bad either. They're all Blue Lodge masons 1st though.

Depends on the lodge. Even within "casual" lodges you'll usually be able to find a ritualist interested and knowledgeable about the more esoteric points of Masonry and they tend to know others with the same interests in other lodges 8n the area.

I have an uncle who is a Mason. He's a jeweller and runs a modest shop that supports his family. I'm certain that most lodges are simply social clubs of business owners networking in their communities. They do a lot of charitable things and organize assistance when needed.

I don't think it's difficult to join or get sponsored to become one.....a lot of them have stickers on their cars indicating "to be one, ask one".

I know that one of the universal requirements for entry is a declaration in a belief of a higher power or creator, whatever form that is you choose to believe.

Back