• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Pentagon UFO Report

No im not one of those American guys. I'm stating from a scientific point of view the tech and some of the flight characteristics of some of these craft would absolutely tip the balance of power in whatever country has it.

Stop being an idiot for 2min and actually understand what people are saying.

And you're not understanding that their not going to release new technology of findings developed...your assuming that we would know these things lol.

Come on.

The official report was 9 pages lol.... Actually 4 pages of that was actually reporting on the subject. We learned nothing we didn't already know.

You can't be serious ..

you cant be.

And you're not understanding that their not going to release new technology of findings developed...your assuming that we would know these things lol.

Come on.

Oh ya your one of those "china guys" and America is evil GO RUSSIA guys lmao.

You're so fucking insane i dont even know where to begin. a country that barley understand how its own navy works let alone can hardly operate a carrier suddenly is developing hyper advanced weapons. They cant even make a jet engine... an they dont know how to make nuclear carriers because they have zero knoweldge on how it works...
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...uclear-powered-super-aircraft-carriers-103187

you're saying they're now popping out hyper advanced craft? Oh im sure you gonna have another crazy ass counter saying, "how would we know" or something stupid. But at least use a believable country

Oh ya your one of those "china guys" and America is evil GO RUSSIA guys lmao

No, I'm the guys who is rational and logical that ANY super power has the potential of new technology including USA which I listed in my previous post.

Did you miss that? Or you just picking out what you want to hear?

I'm not even sure if this is sarcastic so I went ahead and unliked that post dawg.
It's not, multiple drones can be made to look like something bigger and fly in perfect synchrony. Seeing something like the video below and not understanding drone technology would be mind blowing and that vid is probably just some kid fucking around with a computer, not US military funding

No, I'm the guys who is rational and logical that ANY super power has the potential of new technology including USA which I listed in my previous post.

Did you miss that? Or you just picking out what you want to hear?

yeah ok.

It's not, multiple drones can be made to look like something bigger and fly in perfect synchrony. Seeing something like the video below and not understanding drone technology would be mind blowing

ok now do that over the ocean and have them make not a single sound and do movements faster than any craft we have can do and then have them go underwater.

yes. enough said. now go and read more before polluting this thread with talk of "drones"

I want it to be true that aliens are flying around lol. Life be more exciting but I still have to live in reality and evidence or lack of.

Why people get upset is funny and odd.

I want it to be true that aliens are flying around lol. Life be more exciting but I still have to live in reality and evidence or lack of.

Why people get upset is funny and odd.

its not your position that bothers me friend. not at all.

its that you are using arguments that don't fit the data and that takes the thead backwards from its present state.

It's not, multiple drones can be made to look like something bigger and fly in perfect synchrony. Seeing something like the video below and not understanding drone technology would be mind blowing and that vid is probably just some kid fucking around with a computer, not US military funding

I wouldn't know what the fuck was going on if I saw that.

its not your position that bothers me friend. not at all.

its that you are using arguments that don't fit the data and that takes the thead backwards from its present state.

Ya but your going by data that is released . I'm arguing that they have to keep certain technology secret for national safely reasons.

ok now do that over the ocean and have them make not a single sound and do movements faster than any craft we have can do and then have them go underwater.

Funny how these things are in the ocean... Always away from big cities in the day time lol.

Ya but your going by data that is released . I'm arguing that they have to keep certain technology secret for national safely reasons.

im going by all the data that the professionals who make it their career to study this phenomenon (like george knapp) provide us with.

Back