International Pentagon says Kabul attack was an error

3 years of fake russiagate stories. 1 mention on the evening news for murdering an aid worker and his entire family.

It is sad and all but I find the fake outrage by many on the right to just be distatsfuel

I recall these accidents under Trump (and looked up how the right reacted to accidents under Bush) and there excuse was ´´´soo what collateral damage´´´or ´´you are with us or against us´´´ OR ´´´´there was terrorists imbeded in that group´´´

The difference here is the US is admitting under Biden it messed up and is sorry. You never got an appology from a Republican (because they perceive it as weak). So to see Kaylee McEnany on Fox News or the other heads act all outraged for these blown up Afghan civilians is just a bit odd.

It is sad and all but I find the fake outrage by many on the right to just be distatsfuel

I recall these accidents under Trump (and looked up how the right reacted to accidents under Bush) and there excuse was ´´´soo what collateral damage´´´or ´´you are with us or against us´´´ OR ´´´´there was terrorists imbeded in that group´´´

The difference here is the US is admitting under Biden it messed up and is sorry. You never got an appology from a Republican (because they perceive it as weak). So to see Kaylee McEnany on Fox News or the other heads act all outraged for these blown up Afghan civilians is just a bit odd.

Admitted? They straight lied for days, and came clean when the evidence clearly showed they were lying.

Show us anything similar under Trump. Where 7 fucking children were blown to bits(confirmed) and the joint chiefs came out and lied about it for days til caught.

I bet the Taliban gave the intel. This administration is weak and fucking dumb.

The most evil thing about this (other than killing them) is how the US lied about a secondary explosion when this story first broke out.......

It was 11d chess lying...They lied about the 2nd explosion to get the people to start believing that there was a bomb in the vehicle........full of complete shit..

.If it wasn't for NYTimes or people investigating, they would've ran with the lie for forever.

The most evil thing about this (other than killing them) is how the US lied about a secondary explosion when this story first broke out.......

It was 11d chess lying...They lied about the 2nd explosion to get the people to start believing that there was a bomb in the vehicle........full of complete shit..

.If it wasn't for NYTimes or people investigating, they would've ran with the lie for forever.

They also lied and said the vehicles was en route to the airport.

They also said the car 100% went to an ISIS safehouse. Interesting that an ISiS safehouse is not targeted, but this car was.

They lied about damn near everything

Does anything ever happen in your life you sir immediately jump to trump for.

Admitted? They straight lied for days, and came clean when the evidence clearly showed they were lying.

Show us anything similar under Trump. Where 7 fucking children were blown to bits(confirmed) and the joint chiefs came out and lied about it for days til caught.

I wont bother to look and I am sure this exact scenario does NOT exist. But I am not buying your outrage.

I am not buying your supposed outrage when the GOP is the one supporting and has politicians calling for preemptive nuclear strikes on other countries (imagine that collateral damage)

A party that supports economic warfare (sanctions) and sanctions on food and energy as well

"But what about..."
I don't recall Bush or Trump getting a Nobel peace prize like you gave to Obama.

I wont bother to look and I am sure this exact scenario does NOT exist. But I am not buying your outrage.

I am not buying your supposed outrage when the GOP is the one supporting and has politicians calling for preemptive nuclear strikes on other countries (imagine that collateral damage)

A party that supports economic warfare (sanctions) and sanctions on food and energy as well

Oh boy, you are talking to a guy that has posted in here against drone strikes for years. I believe they should be banned from war.

And yes, you can't find a scenario like this under Trump, not even close. Because if it happened the media would demand accountability, as would I.

I don't even place the blame here on Biden, I put it on the lying bastards Milley and Kirby

The difference between you and I is my outrage does not depend on which team is involved while that is all you care about

Oh boy, you are talking to a guy that has posted in here against drone strikes for years. I believe they should be banned from war.

And yes, you can't find a scenario like this under Trump, not even close. Because if it happened the media would demand accountability, as would I.

I don't even place the blame here on Biden, I put it on the lying bastards Milley and Kirby

The difference between you and I is my outrage does not depend on which team is involved while that is all you care about

Didnt know you were against the strikes to begin with. Fair enough

I dont care about teams

"We apologize, and we will endeavor to learn from this horrible mistake."

People have apologized more sympathetically for slightly bumping into each other than this scumbag about killing children.

Didnt know you were against the strikes to begin with. Fair enough

I dont care about teams

Then stop attacking those outraged by this as if it is your damn family being attacked.

Call for the heads of those that lied about this murder, not the heads of those angry they lied.

Then stop attacking those outraged by this as if it is your damn family being attacked.

Call for the heads of those that lied about this murder, not the heads of those angry they lied.

Be honest here

Do you really think half these talking heads on Fox News are really that sad? I dont. But I do think they are justifiably upset that this isnt getting really any attention from the mainstream media or left wing outlets. If it was reversed and Trump did something like this they would be screaming impeachment

so the hypocrisy is real for sure by the left

But I just dont believe a lot of the talking heads outrage especially from pro war GOP Senators, who routinely support aggressive, preemptive actions, drone strikes and backed Trump´s increased usage of them or not disclosing names etc.

Back