Pecker Problems (Mueller+ Investigation Thread v. 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I'm not surprised when he just makes things up.

It's bizarre, to say the least, but to think there are people that actually believe him and live in his alternate reality is what's most surprising.

Can't even compare him to the drunk at the end of the bar spouting conspiracy theories, as it's an insult to drunks everywhere.

Is this kinda like how democrats completely ignore the abuses of federal agencies powers in taking the unprecedented action of spying on a presidential campaign?

Democrats are entirely separated from reality.

Is this kinda like how democrats completely ignore the abuses of federal agencies powers in taking the unprecedented action of spying on a presidential campaign?

<Dany07>

Damn, he got you too.

^^^ my point exactly

Halper literally has a history of spying on presidential campaigns. We can literally see he was paid for his action, a whistleblower has come forward and complained about it, the IG is currently investigating it, and people have already been held responsible.

But irrational poster still refuses to accept reality. This is the unfortunate state of the modern liberal.

^^^ my point exactly

Halper literally has a history of spying on presidential campaigns. We can literally see he was paid for his action, a whistleblower has come forward and complained about it, the IG is currently investigating it, and people have already been held responsible.

But irrational poster still refuses to accept reality. This is the unfortunate state of the modern liberal.

It's irrelevant.

Trump committed federal crimes with Cohen.

A diversionary tale you tell yourself to feel better.

It's irrelevant.

Trump committed federal crimes with Cohen.

A diversionary tale you tell yourself to feel better.

On no, a campaign finance violation.

I hope Donald’s wrists are prepared for the slapping he’ll receive...

PS, it’s certainly not irrelevant to those who’ve lost their job, the IG, House Republicans, etc.

On no, a campaign finance violation.

I hope Donald’s wrists are prepared for the slapping he’ll receive...

PS, it’s certainly not irrelevant to those who’ve lost their job, the IG, House Republicans, etc.

Actually it was conspiracy since he instructed Cohen to commit the crimes on his behalf to protect his campaign.

A much more serious offense.

Actually it was conspiracy since he instructed Cohen to commit the crimes on his behalf to protect his campaign.

Sure, let me know when he’s removed from office for it...

Hint 2024.

Sure, let me know when he’s removed from office for it...

Hint 2024.

Well I think it's very likely the House and Senate Republicans won't act on blatant criminality in their own ranks so it might work out for you.

But I wouldn't say that vindicates him or makes it go away. It's just more evidence of Conservative hypocrisy that you seem to enjoy.

Well I think it's very likely the House and Senate Republicans won't act on blatant criminality in their own ranks so it might work out for you.

But I wouldn't say that vindicates him or makes it go away. It's just more evidence of Conservative hypocrisy that you seem to enjoy.

We’re you equally outraged when obama was fined the largest amount in history for campaign finance violations?

Or did you not actually care then either?

We get it, you’ve literally got nothing going on, so you’re celebrating the little things.

Meanwhile America is kicking ass again and I’m like

<GinJuice>

I think you're writing in jest. Conspiracy can only be as serious as the underlying charge. If jaywalking were a federal offense, would you consider conspiracy to jaywalk a "serious offense"?

I think you're writing in jest. Conspiracy can only be as serious as the underlying charge. If jaywalking were a federal offense, would you consider conspiracy to jaywalk a "serious offense"?

Considering a misdemeanor is grounds for impeachment does it matter how serious of a federal crime it is?

Lol. Would you expect them to say anything different.
As in, would I expect them to lie about Nunes being there for legitimate reasons, or would I expect them to tell the truth about Nunes there to stir trouble?

I think you're writing in jest. Conspiracy can only be as serious as the underlying charge.

A presidential campaign along with financial aid from a corporation working in conjunction with a media outlet to squash damaging reports isnt "serious"?

No, I do not.

Although I do think that a man who has cheated on his wife repeatedly could be capable of making morally right choices, I was not asking you to assume that Trump Jr. is an ethical person.

Not "directly".

Also, I'm surprised you don't think it was a morally questionable decision.

He admits that it was a "stupid decision", though not in those exact words.

What do you think about the reports that Veselnitskaya met with Glenn Simpson shortly before and shortly after the Trump Tower meeting?

So you give Jr. some benefit of the doubt to make right choices even though he’s cheated on his wife yet Cohen is a lying abomination who will say whatever he thinks the FBI wants to hear?

trump loves the poorly educated

So you give Jr. some benefit of the doubt to make right choices even though he’s cheated on his wife yet Cohen is a lying abomination who will say whatever he thinks the FBI wants to hear?
No. I was responding to the guy who wrote that any man who has repeatedly cheated on his wife is incapable of making moral decisions. I did not write that I "give Jr. some benefit of the doubt". I wrote that we should consider his version of events, alongside those of Veselnitskaya and all others present at the meeting.

We’re you equally outraged when obama was fined the largest amount in history for campaign finance violations?

Or did you not actually care then either?

We get it, you’ve literally got nothing going on, so you’re celebrating the little things.

Meanwhile America is kicking ass again and I’m like

<GinJuice>

The world is laughing at the US and we are all laughing at you.

It must be hard being that stupid on a day to day basis.

No. I was responding to the guy who wrote that any man who has repeatedly cheated on his wife is incapable of making moral decisions. I did not write that I "give Jr. some benefit of the doubt". I wrote that we should consider his version of events, alongside those of Veselnitskaya and all others present at the meeting.
After painfully reading all your stupid posts I've come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.

To be fair so is everyone else that worships the orange moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back