peak performance in Keller Texas

Grazi

White Belt
Reaction score
Has anybody trained here? It's the closest gym to my house, but I can't find any really reliable looking reviews online.

Sorry of I posted this in the wrong section; I couldn't find anywhere it looked like it belonged.

What are you looking to train in?

If standup is what your interested in, I've heard the best places to train are George prevalsky's gym and saekson Janjira's gym. That's in Dallas though. New world combat by downtown fort worth is also good. From what I've heard anywhere else is inferior

What are you looking to train in?

If standup is what your interested in, I've heard the best places to train are George prevalsky's gym and saekson Janjira's gym. That's in Dallas though. New world combat by downtown fort worth is also good. From what I've heard anywhere else is inferior
I want to train stand-up, but I would prefer somewhere that trains in all areas.

Has anybody trained here? It's the closest gym to my house, but I can't find any really reliable looking reviews online.

Sorry of I posted this in the wrong section; I couldn't find anywhere it looked like it belonged.

I train there.

The standup taught is primarily Muay Thai centric.

We have Muay Thai classes all the way up to elite level MT.

Our owner was awarded his Kru certificate under Master Toddy, and several of the instructors have trained under Master Toddy also.

Hope this helps

Back