PBP PBP DWCS 2023 Week 6 PBP Discussion: Tue Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

How Many Contracts Will be Handed Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder where Llontop is gonna put his UFC tattoo.

I bet Tanner gets a short-notice call into the ufc as well. That fight was way more competitive than Bispings 1 eye could comprehend.

Eh, I think they need to not be hiring 6-1 bantamweights, let the guy get some experience.

6-1 is bottom rung stuff in that shark tank, yeah, he had a good fight and has potential, but let's realize that potential first?

What do you mean?
I’m a little more than feeling good. Maybe I misquoted, and/or confusing you with someone else.

All apologies.

If I’m mistaken that is my fault. And your reply tells me.. This might be my mistake.

If it is on me. I apologize.

Be cool.

I’m a little more than feeling good. Maybe I misquoted, and/or confusing you with someone else.

All apologies.

If I’m mistaken that is my fault. And your reply tells me.. This might be my mistake.

If it is on me. I apologize.

Be cool.

That's a'ight :cool:

I still don't know what you mean, but no biggie!

Enjoy the evening :)

That's a'ight :cool:

I still don't know what you mean, but no biggie!

Enjoy the evening :)
That’s because you’re not as high/loaded as myself. I’ll read the thing tomorrow, and it will hit me.

I hope to shed better light on the thing.

.. My mistake.

F53zs3oakAAiHex

Are they starting to run out of talent for these shows? I noticed that most of, if not all of the fights had fighters who were on previous DWCS cards, one guy was there for the third time.

Are they starting to run out of talent for these shows? I noticed that most of, if not all of the fights had fighters who were on previous DWCS cards, one guy was there for the third time.

Jordan Williams appeared 3 times on the show from 2018 - 2020, finally earning a contract with his KO over Robocop. Charles Byrd is another from 2017.

Back