PBC and Fox network deal in 2019

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to Steve Kim

This is surprising considering they get crap ratings there. Maybe Fox got a bigger budget after ESPN buy out of their properties.
Im guessing Barclays Center is also help paying them, since they will take place at Barclays and we keep seeing Barclays Center commercials here.

Last 2 years of PBC on Fox ratings

880,000 viewers (Lopez/Cruz)
1.06 million viewers (Ortiz/Alexander)
1.3 million viewers (Santa and Mares tuneup)
920,000 viewers (Guerrero/Figueroa)

I expected this...seems they have a great working relationship plus they have that ufc money free to be invested.

If they do a show (fight announcements, promos, signing of fighters) (PBC tonight? Or something) on FS1 like they do with the ufc with better promo their numbers will improve for sure

Last edited:
Thanks to PBC for staying on TV and not taking some streaming service deal.

Most of their content is on Showtime, which is a paid service, and for cord cutters a streaming service
Showtime is part of my cable package and nothing additional to pay for (by which I mean an extra fee for a new service.)

Well in 2018 the majority of the top cards are on Showtime but it seems every month they have an FS1 Card. Every 2 months bounce and regular fox....

But in 2019 looks like a lot of more action from Fox side (6-8 regular Fox) plus monthly FS1 and I hope they can do a PBC fight night or whatever to promote the fighters on national tv like they did with the ufc

Last night's event did 933k viewers

Back