Pavolvich would absolutely wreck Jones

Speaking of washed up. Your hero Pavlovich got destroyed by Washed up Overeem LMAO.

It sucks to be a new Pavlovich fan don't it?

I've been watching Pav since be was fighting in ACA. You're an insecure, desperate fanboy couch dweller who thinks fighters don't improve and Jones is still the same guy today that he was in 2014. Truly clown behavior. I bet you think Ngannou is the same guy today that he was in the first Stipe fight.

Yes fighter ______ is the best fighter to ever grace the cage look what he just did tonight.

Sherdog gonna Sherdog

this is a joke, right?

...geesh im almost embarrassed to have an account here now.
He's a big boy and he just won a fight, so he's everyone's favourite fighter for the next few weeks. This is how Sherdog works. It's always been this way.

That's because like them, it's his only path to victory. He looked like a helpless child on the ground against old Overeem.

Blaydes and Aspinall would run through this guy on the ground. Jones too if he fought smart.
His background is in wrestling, beyond first one against Reem, he hasn't been tested there.

His background is in wrestling, beyond first one against Reem, he hasn't been tested there.
That's kinda the point. He's had one guy try to grapple with him, and he absolutely murked him there. Overeem had underrated grappling, but far from the best in the division. If Overeem could treat him like a child on the ground then I shudder to think what those other guys can do to him.

I've been watching Pav since be was fighting in ACA. You're an insecure, desperate fanboy couch dweller who thinks fighters don't improve and Jones is still the same guy today that he was in 2014. Truly clown behavior.
Jones never lost. Your hero Pavlovich got destroyed by old over the hill Reem.

The fact that beating fat sloppy Tuivasa is your hero's best win is baffling. Typical shertard dumbass clown always overrating a fighter and ready to dick ride so as a fighter get a win.

That's kinda the point. He's had 9ne guy try to grapple with him, and he absolutely murked him there. Overeem had underrated grappling, but far from the best in the division. If Overeem could treat him like a child on the ground then I shudder to think what those other guys can do to him.
the point can also be that he just underperformed in his first appearance, and his real grappling level is still undetermined, he hasn't had another chance to showcase his skills.

the point can also be that he just underperformed in his first appearance, and his real grappling level is still undetermined, he hasn't had another chance to showcase his skills.
You can only go on what he has shown and we have seen, not what we want to believe in our heads.

You can believe all you want that he's a great or underrated grappler or that his grappling is an unknown. It isn't, it is known and it is trash.

You can only go on what he has shown and we have seen, not what we want to believe in our heads.

You can believe all you want that he's a great or underrated grappler or that his grappling is an unknown. It isn't, it is known and it is trash.
why I said we haven't seen anything beyond a short stint...don't put words into my sentences that don't exist, I don't believe anything, I just want to see more.

Desperate fanboy behavior. Is normal.

Imagine thinking that Pavlovich is still the same guy today that he was years ago in his UFC debut. It's not like fighters improve or anything.

Jones fans are such desperate little fanboys lol
I think his ground game is still suspect. Blaydes would likely run through him and Jones is much more crisp. My guess is he fights Gane next

Love how Jones is in the mind of people on a fight that has 0 to do with him.

Cope harder Jones gonna get that HW belt and ain’t nothing you keyboard warriors can do about it lol.

Jones never lost. Your hero Pavlovich got destroyed by old over the hill Reem.

The fact that beating fat sloppy Tuivasa is your hero's best win is baffling. Typical shertard dumbass clown always overrating a fighter and ready to dick ride so as a fighter get a win.

Pavlovich isn't my hero you passive aggressive clown. He's not even in my top 5 favorite fighters. I'm happy to see there is some new life in the HW division and can be objective about him without being an insecure, desperate Jon Jones fanboy like you who is so desperate and insecure that I think fighters don't improve.

This is the same guy that got destroyed by over the hill way past his prime Overeem LMAO.

Lets see what HW Jones is capable of before counting him out.

A fight from over 4 years ago in his UFC debut after being on the regional scene in Russia.

So he's still the same level fighter 4 years later?

I think his ground game is still suspect. Blaydes would likely run through him and Jones is much more crisp. My guess is he fights Gane next

We will see.

Jones is much more crisp than Blaydes? Based on what? Jones is washed up, can't use steroids anymore and can't even finish a journey man like Anthony Smith who got finished by old ass Glover in his next fight. Lol

It's too late to deny it. You couldn't wait to put Pavlovich's nuts down your throat.

All you do is turn into a crybaby bitch when anyone mentions Jones. You have a personal hate against Jones. Did Jones fuck your girlfriend?

There has to be a reason for your to wine like a bitch ever time Jones is mentioned.

Until Jones fights at HW stfu trying to predict what Jones can and can't do, because the truth is a dumb retard like you don't have a clue what the future holds when it comes to Jones fighting at HW.

Couch dwelling insecure Jones fanboy is big mad lol

We will see.

Jones is much more crisp than Blaydes? Based on what? Jones is washed up, can't use steroids anymore and can't even finish a journey man like Anthony Smith

Couch dwelling insecure Jones fanboy is big mad lol
I doubt anyone could be as mad as A dick riding clown that hates Jones that's on suicide watch like you LMAO.

Your hero Blaydes is a one dimensional wrestler. Jones beats him by being better at every aspect of MMA............clown.

Back