Pavlik VS Abraham (whos the harder puncher?)

IamaFight Freak

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
who you guys think is the harder puncher?

i think abraham might be....the fights i have seen he has knocked people dead.

who you got?

Pavlik isnt necessarily a monster puncher, but he wares his opponents down to nothing and has the duribility to stick around long enough for his style to take effect. He's kind of like a modern day lanky version of JC Chavez imo. He has his style, and he trusts in it to eventually work. He just keeps grinding at it.

Abraham's left is more powerful, but Pavlik's right is stronger than Abraham's.

I would go with Pavlik, overall. He seems to have put more people down, recently, quicker than King Arthur.

Arthur's left hook on Ghevor though was insane.

I agree though that Pavlik is more of a puncher that add on damage. He doesn't seem to KO boxers with one punch. He takes you out by constantly hitting the same spot. Pavlik is still a puncher though....

Pavlik isnt necessarily a monster puncher, but he wares his opponents down to nothing and has the duribility to stick around long enough for his style to take effect. He's kind of like a modern day lanky version of JC Chavez imo. He has his style, and he trusts in it to eventually work. He just keeps grinding at it.

I agree with this.

Pavlik is definitely tough as nails. He also can dish as good if not more than he gets. I'd go with Pavlik overall, but Abraham does got some good power too.

Pavlik's right hand is harder than either of Arthurs. Abraham has the better punching techinque though, and allows for crisper KO's. Kelly's put a few guys lights out while still on thier feet, until Arthur matches um, i say Kelly gets the nod.

Abraham's left is more powerful, but Pavlik's right is stronger than Abraham's.

What he said. Pavlik doesn't throw hooks that often and when he does, never with any aggression. Abraham almost decapitated Gevor with his. Pavlik's right hand is superior to abraham's.

Abraham has put a lot more people out cold than Pavlik has. Abraham hits harder IMO.

Pavlik is definitely the harder puncher.

Pavlik's straight right hand is the hardest punch in boxing right now

what is this aussie death avatar stuff?

edit: i also ray rubbish to glassjaws sig. Paul Williams will be champ again.

Pavlik is definitely the harder puncher.

Pavlik's straight right hand is the hardest punch in boxing right now

He has a good right hand, but let's not be silly!

You're saying he hits harder P4P than David Haye for instance?

what is this aussie death avatar stuff?

edit: i also ray rubbish to glassjaws sig. Paul Williams will be champ again.

Brad Morris, a regular Strength and Power poster, will be fighting in the UFC on April 19th. The regular S&P forum posters are changing their avatar to show their support.

Brad Morris, a regular Strength and Power poster, will be fighting in the UFC on April 19th. The regular S&P forum posters are changing their avatar to show their support.

ah, that forum, the conditioning forum, and d&s forum used to be where I spent most of my time in 2004/2005. King got me back into the D&S one, I should start going to the others.

I am supporting larry merchant cause of his lact of time on HBO now, but if I wasnt, I'd rock that av on principal alone.

Back