Paulo Costa would beat the s*** outta Jon Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, let's be real here.
Costa doesn't have anything for jones.
If romero did do the rope a dope bullshit, he woulda won the fight.

No. Just.... fucking no. The dude won a close fight against Yoel, one that a lot of people scored for Yoel, and one in which Yoel was clearly the more skilled fighter but just didn't give the output necessary. There's a HUGE fucking gap between that and beating the greatest LHW we've ever seen.

It would be so fun to watch, think what Thiago Santos done, only much more damaging
What did Thiago do besides get sent to the hospital?

Jones would run right through Costa easily and effortlessly.

Last edited:
A very large amount of Jones opponents have been middleweights , Some of them have been even middleweight journeymens.
Wont count Paulo out of that fight.
Are you talking about those Middleweights that were Light Heavyweights and Heavyweights before ever fighting at Middleweight?

Last edited:
A very large amount of Jones opponents have been middleweights , Some of them have been even middleweight journeymens.
Wont count Paulo out of that fight.
No man. A large amount of Jones opponents were doing just fine at LHW, like Machida, until Jones came along. In his prime he made very good LHW's look really bad.

he would gas out jon would submit him with ease no question about it

Bump this thread in about 2-3 years after Costa TKO's JJ.

What did Thiago do besides get sent to the hospital? \

Jones would run right through Costa easily and effortlessly.
Have you actually watched the fight?
A lot of people thought he should've won

It would be so fun to watch, think what Thiago Santos done, only much more damaging
I'm very skeptical about Costa beating Jones.
That being said, i'd definitely be very happy about Costa obliterating Jones.
One can dream... <{JustBleed}>

exactly when I saw the thread title, I was thinking if WW Santos could beat up Jones with 2 torn knees, Costa would break something on Jones.

Costa would smother Jones range and I doubt Jones could hold him down if he got a TD.

Give Costa another few years and I would give him a fair chance.

Nah Colby walks his opponents down and takes hits. He will probably eat a spinning elbow from Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back