Media Paulo Costa has similar build to GSP

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
More proof Costa is the Natty Goat

a6adb6f49811e17c1eaeb4964fe6dff5.png

Thinly veiled GSP hate thread.

Sometimes when you do intense workouts that incorporate the abdominals muscles, you relax and stick your midsection out like Costa and GSP are doing. Not telling of drug use, more to do with being comfortable and your muscles being tired.

HGH gut isn't real. Not saying Costa and GSP are clean just that sticking your belly out doesn't mean anything and it's not "Palumboism", that's totally different.

yea that's what I thought. When Paulo fails a test for a PED let me know, hydrating through an IV is like someone getting popped for weed
Yeah, but 7-keto-DHEA is such an uber steroid they slapped 18 months on Machida.
USADA is great, isn't it?
<{nope}>

GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA. He is still the best of all the top guys who juice. He is publicly anti-steroid to look more innocent.

Having his body alone would be a full time job, now add in becoming a great wrestler with no experience, having good bjj, solid striking, and 5 round cardio while looking ripped. There is only so much time in a day to train and mat time is the single biggest thing PEDS give a fighter. Mat time = skill.

I always found the Hendricks situation interesting. GSP was vada's poster boy and wanted Johnny to undergo testing by vada, Johnny says fuck it let's do the stricter wada who has no stock in you. GSP's team apparently was contacting wada to find out every little substance they test for. Then GSP turns it down and says vada or nothing. They both were on designer shit.

There are substances that usada can't detect that top athletes use. Drug testing is always 2 steps behind the new stuff. It's a billion dollar industry.

Everyone is on steroids but we only cry about Jon being on them

Yeah, but 7-keto-DHEA is such an uber steroid they slapped 18 months on Machida.
USADA is great, isn't it?
<{nope}>
machida took a prohibited substance. they don't really say oh, that one isn't so bad.......

TS probably going to need a new troll account, this D1 Wrestler one has kind of run out of steam.

Back