Paulo Costa fires back at Yoel Romero: I’ve never doped like him

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/...-media-steroids-paulo-costa-yoel-romero-fight

Guys, I have a confession to make, if you think Paulo Costa is NOT natty, then you've been DEAD WRONG!

He is CLEAN, like a fresh broccoli. He does his push-ups, he eats his yogurt, and he PUTS IN THE WORK. Unlike YOU, so stop being jealous.

Basically, Paulo never tested positive for steroids according to him, now stop spreading lies.
If he didn't juice like Romero, what was his method, then?

Genetics. Here's his dad pic from 80's

99KG-1_400x400.jpg

Your dad had a solid build but he was no where near Paulo Costa lmao.

They are both clean, at most a few picograms floating around, but that is just normal and natural for any alpha.

On the Joe Rogans podcast Yoel said that he gets tested twice a month , so he is either clean or genius at cheating.

2-4% of folk get caught, in anonymous survey's over 50% of people admit to doping.

So therefore it's only about 1/25 users that get's caught.

People we need to understand, they will not take the typical 'steroids' that many people attribute to these things. Everyone assumes all performance enhancers do the same thing as Human growth hormone when that is not the case. They take substances and perform treatments for recovery and endurance. MMA fighters dope like cyclists, not like MLB players.

Paulo Costa fires back at Yoel Romero: I’ve never doped like him, I doped with something else

I’m a little out of the loop, are they still trying to reschedule this fight or what??

These two have to fight, it would be criminal not to allow it lol

"I've never doped like him"

So, you doped then?

Paulo "The Natural" Costa, is in fact a clean athlete.

Anyone can achieve this physique by bench pressing and deadlifting on a daily basis, as well as eating salads and lots of meat/chicken/fish.

043_Paulo_Costa_vs_Uriah_Hall.0.jpg

well.... he does actually. You can dope your ass as much as you want, I doubt you will be that athletic at 40 yo.

You sir have no appreciation for the power of science.

Go on a cycle of tren and you'd get there pretty easily

Back