Paulo "Borrachinha" Costa

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is this guy the most promising prospect in the heavy divisions? (MW, LHW and HW)

10-0 all wins by finishes and just went to second round for the first time, in his last fight. Guy is absolutely a killer and is just 26 years old, keeps improving and is probably the second most athletic fighter at MW (behind Romero, only).

Champion material or hypejob?

Its still yet to be seen but I'll go on contender side for him. He's definitely not hype, he's a beast.

We don't know what he's like yet. Lets see him fight some more before we judge. But either way, very fun to watch a great addition to 185

Nothing more intimidating than hearing children sing the chorus of "I Can."

I can't believe Hendricks is already fighting again so soon after being head-kicked KO'ed by Boetsch!

Borrachinha has a great opportunity to make a name for himself.

I saw his last fight and was very impressed. I can't wait to see him vs Big Rig! Although I am a little worried about Jonny's brain!

Guy reminds me of Thiago Silva. F'n scary.

We don't know what he's like yet. Lets see him fight some more before we judge. But either way, very fun to watch a great addition to 185
Well, soon he will be a contender, i'm talking about prospects here, for me there isn't anyone who looks like champ material at LHW/HW right now other than Cannonier who already lost to Glover and maybe Dominick Reyes and Edilov.

At MW and HW there's no one else, just this monster.

I call him

Paulo 'Matter of time till Usada' costa

I call him

Maybe, but could be crazy genetics too, if Romero is clean i don't think anyone should be accused without a reason (other than being ripped), innocent until proven guilty, you know?

Maybe, but could be crazy genetics too, if Romero is clean i don't think anyone should be accused without a reason (other than being ripped), innocent until proven guilty, you know?

Sure is
But when you live In a country where you can buy tren with your cereal..

Sure is
But when you live In a country where you can buy tren with your cereal..
Touche. Anyway being difficult to find doesn't stop anyone of using it, look to that fucking steroids Jones popped for, you don't find that shit at convenience store

He's an absolute monster... but we have yet to see him fight outside of brazil iirc... if u catch my drift

Uuhhh...Romero has popped lol. I know, I know, "tainted supplements"...:rolleyes:

I call him

This. Never fought outside of brazil either. He's juiced to the gills and WILL be caught. I predicted Jesse Taylor correct and I will predict this guy aswell.

He has been a monster so far. I think this fight with hendricks will be a great indicator of how far he will go.

This. Never fought outside of brazil either. He's juiced to the gills and WILL be caught. I predicted Jesse Taylor correct and I will predict this guy aswell.
Well USADA does their tests at Brazil too, Carlos Boi (BR HW who was debuting) just was pulled out of UFC São Paulo days ago after being caught with something. And it's not like he wasn't accepting to fight at US, he just is brazilian and have a few fights, he accepted to fight at US so let's see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back