Paulo Borrachinha calls out Romero(again): "He needs to pay for talking shit"

romero shouldnt be talking about other fighters and usada tbh .. the man is a walking medicine cabinet
dem cuban genes.... he wasnt talking shit tho, Paulo did get USADA'd it was over some Antacid... i want Paulo vs Weidman!!!

Bruh.... dont even waste your time.

I thought about it for a split second, but then was like <DisgustingHHH>

Seems like he doesnt how twitter works and he didnt understand what i meant the first time. Its a lost cause.

p43SH8f.jpg

Yeah engaging with negative individuals can just be toxic and a waste of energy.

Sometimes people just have a lot of bottled up stuff throughout the week so they tend to lash out at others for little to no reason at all. I am sure he is a cool dude though.

Yeah engaging with negative individuals can just be toxic and a waste of energy.

Sometimes people just have a lot of bottled up stuff throughout the week so they tend to lash out at others for little to no reason at all. I am sure he is a cool dude though.
Im am not familiar with his posting at all. But you seem like a way better person than i am for dealing with the toxic waste.

Props for being able to keep your cool all these years in the cesspool that we live in here every day. I certainly cant say the same lol

Doesn't Romero have pneumonia or something?

romero shouldnt be talking about other fighters and usada tbh .. the man is a walking medicine cabinet

what?
that man is all natty baby

Costa needs to slow his role, Romero would most likely kill him

Compare your post count to his
<36>
Says the guy with 1300 posts and not even a year in...

I did the math, and per year your account would round out to about 2000 posts. Mine would be around 3000.
So what are you talking about?

Also, he accused me of spending too much time on twitter, not on sherdog.

Class dismissed

Says the guy with 1300 posts and not even a year in...

I did the math, and per year your account would round out to about 2000 posts. Mine would be around 3000.
So what are you talking about?

Also, he accused me of spending too much time on twitter, not on sherdog.

Class dismissed
two people use this account. So cut my posts in half.
Class dismissed.

This kid got some balls hunting after Romero who is one of the most dreaded opponents ever in mma.

"My doctor is better than your doctor..." - Paulo

"My doctor helped me win Olympic Silver, undetected" - Yoel

Yoel won the medal 19 years ago... I expect drug testing has evolved since then.

I hope Romero knocks this bum's face off.

Back