Paulie Undermines Conor's "Big Win" Over Injured Donald

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

t/s [8:20] Troll Warning: Conor's Fans Also Blasted
Paulie gives a 'nuanced' view different from Rogan, Smith, and Diaz. He believes Cerrone was injured before the fight, and the injury affected his confidence and heart. That's why he wasn't mentally ready before and during the fight and didn't fight or fight back.

Last edited:
TELEMMGLPICT000138073525_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaoMNi4kgGP0fXgnKocWr3KueEB3KkXZyY8pt0FWUtPs.jpeg

Everyone knows Paulie out-jabbed sloppy Artem and beat Conrad's ass in sparring having been retired for many years. Paulie is right, Conrad fans are a cancer on the sport

Paulie Undermines Conor's Win Over Injured Donald

source.gif

I hate Conor,
and saw Paulie fight live once.

But I'm not watching that Vid,
I know he will come out as a salty dumbass once again....
(no offense)

Paulie lost to Conor's punching bag.

Homeboi couldn't even beat Conor's waterboy in bare knuckle boxing, he should sit down for a bit

{<hhh]

Big win? lol, everyone with a brain knew that Cowboy was going down in Round 1.
Conor cherry-picked himself the ONLY match-up in the entire Top 10 of WW and LW where he would be a big favorite. Cowboy was tailor-made for him.

Homeboi couldn't even beat Conor's waterboy in bare knuckle boxing, he should sit down for a bit

{<hhh]
To be fair, Artem would floor Conor with ease in bare knuckle boxing. If pitter patter Nate can do it with gloves, Artem will do it with ease without gloves.

Conor has a glass jaw and no recovery.

I am 100% sure now that paulie is on sherdog.

This guy sounds exactly like some people you see in here

hahaha Paulie lost to artem in a BKB match, boxing will never recover from that shame

I am 100% sure now that paulie is on sherdog.

This guy sounds exactly like some people you see in here
I really wouldn't be surprised. Most Conor haters sound like scorned women which Paulie sounds exactly like

To be fair, Artem would floor Conor with ease in bare knuckle boxing. If pitter patter Nate can do it with gloves, Artem will do it with ease without gloves.

wow, talk about making shit up...haha....conor has never once been stopped by strikes...not ever...his only losses come from submission....and nate never hurt conor...conor was gassed...that is what hurt conor..."conor has a glass jaw" based on what exactly? conor took some pretty big shots against mendes, and didn't flinch...stop with your trolling and hate...it's retarded...

wow, talk about making shit up...haha....conor has never once been stopped by strikes...not ever...his only losses come from submission....and nate never hurt conor...conor was gassed...that is what hurt conor..."conor has a glass jaw" based on what exactly? conor took some pretty big shots against mendes, and didn't flinch...stop with your trolling and hate...it's retarded...
He’s too much of a pussy to go down by strikes that’s why he panic wrestles.

How do you think Conor would’ve lost if he didn’t panic wrestle against Nate? Gimme a real answer lol.

I thought this Paulie shit was done after Artem beat him.

Doesn’t know when to shut the fuck up. Don’t remind people you lost to Artem after talking mad shit.

An injury affected his confidence and heart? That's giving him more credit than I am. I knew McGregor would lay waste to him in round 1, knew it would be such a given that I would have sooner bet on myself and said so before it even happened. Was still a bit suprised how bad it was lmao.

Why don't you recover my balls bouncing off your chin boy

Artem gave paulie a lesson in the sweet science that he will never forget

Back