• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulie Maulinaggi disrespecting Legend Cerrone

Pauli destroyed his reputation forever.

His butthurt attitude is pure entertainment.

GettyImages-1151534340-1280x720.jpg

Cerrone disrespecting Cerrone.

The guy takes checks to be a punching bag these days.

<{titihmm}>

OpulentBelovedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

HappyEsteemedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

FarflungSmugCuscus-size_restricted.gif

I can’t believe Cerrone only got 200K for the Conor fight

If he wanted to keep fighting for a few more years Cerrone should have took a year off after that second round beating from Ferguson. He’s looked like a fish out of water since.

A bunching bag deserves more than that? He survived only 40 seconds. He made 200k in 40 seconds, that's more than enough

How does he show his face in public after being schooled by Artem Lobov?

Are you guys still doing this thing where you get super fake angry about people from outside of the MMA world saying the exact same shit about fighters that gets posted on these forums day in and day out?

WHAAAT ??? He has only got paid 200K ?? I even didn't know that... How the hell is it possible ? Even Mendes got paid 500K to fight Conor when that last wasn't even that famous...

Clearly Cerrone is a bad negociator.

That's a lot more than the old man in the bar made when Conor punched him once.

Are you guys still doing this thing where you get super fake angry about people from outside of the MMA world saying the exact same shit about fighters that gets posted on these forums day in and day out?
Cerrone's been disrespected by just about everyone already

Dont get fooled by that 200k its fake news. Cerrone took the dive. Didnt even try to defend himself even before he "turtled up" and was winking before touching the gloves. Come on now. If it was real Conor probs would've still won but Dana needed a blow away to pretend Conor is back.
Remember when trolls at least put in some effort?

Back