Paulie Maliggigi Spits on Artem, Shows He is as Classless as his Fans

This situation sucks, Artem will lose and suffer a beating and hes only doing it for money.

How did Artem heel so fast though?

His face looked like:
giphy.gif

Take off your hat and show us your hairline Paulie.

I spat in my brother's face when I was like 10. He showed great restraint but he was raging. I was being a little bitch, granted he's a narcissistic pain in the ass but I was still out of order.

Paulie is a full grown man who's spitting on Artem like it's a victory against Conor. It's pathetic.

Artem about to take Paulie's belt and his girl. Seriously, though, Paulie should walk through the GOAT.

Wasn't Paulie one of the guys in the boxing going on and on about how classless MMA is? Lol the guy is a living breathing meme.

The side piece of combat sports.

Is Paulie just a guido or does he has African DNA in him too?

Ps Feldman is uber-dodgy lol

Paula is self destructing in front of our very eyes.

I've never seen a more broken and pathetic man.

Conor ruined him. if theres any justice in the world, Artem will starch him.

Artem should eye poke him HARD the first time they get close then immediately throw bombs at the chin and/or groin. He may lose a point, who cares? A man can't see, he can't fight.
No need to fight fair with a piece of shit like Paulie who has slapped and spit already.

I know it is a long shot but if Artem somehow KOed Paulie it would be hilarious.

There's plenty of boxing shills on this forum that think Paulie is gonna beat Artem to a pulp. I hope the GOAT shuts those funboys up once and for all.

it's much better for the drama show if Paulie wins.

Its just fight promotion, I wouldnt be surprised if they both agreed to do this for publicity, if they were nice to eachother nobody would be talking about it.

Classless fans are those that support a rapist who then beat up the poor girl he raped. Paulie is just cleaning up the mess that Khabib left behind.

Paulie is a strong favorite (-300 last I checked). Clueless MMA only fans have no idea how skilled boxers like Paulie are. He won't carry Artem like Mayweather carried Conor. Go to a legit boxing gym and watch some 13-year-old boys work the bags. Those boys could all out-box even the best MMA boxers.

But...But...Artem has pillow fists. But...But...they are not using gloves! Paulie strengths include his ring IQ, his defense, his hand speed, and his use of angles. His weakness is his power in boxing gloves. He is perfectly made for bareknuckle fighting. Only chance Artem has is if Paulie breaks his hands on Artem's face.

Classless fans are those that support a rapist who then beat up the poor girl he raped. Paulie is just cleaning up the mess that Khabib left behind.

Paulie is a strong favorite (-300 last I checked). Clueless MMA only fans have no idea how skilled boxers like Paulie are. He won't carry Artem like Mayweather carried Conor. Go to a legit boxing gym and watch some 13-year-old boys work the bags. Those boys could all out-box even the best MMA boxers.

But...But...Artem has pillow fists. But...But...they are not using gloves! Paulie strengths include his ring IQ, his defense, his hand speed, and his use of angles. His weakness is his power in boxing gloves. He is perfectly made for bareknuckle fighting. Only chance Artem has is if Paulie breaks his hands on Artem's face.

Somebody got trolled hard

Just trying to make a couple of bucks, all hugs when it’s over. Paulie has always talked a lot of trash but win or lose he is always cool with his opponents, even he and Broner are cool now I think.

Is like every stereotype about jersey italians made into a person.

Back