• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulie DESTROYING McGregor on twitter!!! Conor is 0-2 this weekend

It’s gonna be so great seeing Pauline’s reaction once the lawsuit is filed against him for violating the NDA!

You're mad that your hero lost and is getting dirt thrown in his wounds by Paulie. So you went on youtube to find a fight that Paulie lost in.

Lmao, Conor is not my hero. I predicted Floyd to win by TKO in the 6-8th rounds and had alot of money on it with friends. I just think Paulie shouldn't criticize conor for losing and saying he didn't bring his balls that night, when Paulie has lost in the exact same way, AND paulie is a world champion boxer. Conor hasn't boxed professionally a day in his life...

Oh my god, give it a rest. So many people trying to build their name up by using McGregor's name. Cringeworthy.

Build up their name on McGregor's name? Conor McGregor would not have gotten the money he got if not for Floyd "Money" Mayweather. Give credit were credit is due dude! Mayweather was the "Money" name during this whole spectacle and Conor was ridding Floyd for this paycheck. Conor sells a great fight, but Floyd is the master of bringing in the cash.

Some of you are insecure morons. How can you not give credit to a guy with 0 boxing matches beating floyd for 3-4 maybe 5 rounds? Talk about balls taking someone on in their own game. Floyd would never take conor on in a real fight. That wouldn't last 1 min. Drop the insecurities/hate and realize what happened. He won more rounds against floyd then most top ranked boxers he faced yet no credit given? A bunch of do nothings sitting around criticizing others.

Whats he bragging about?

He acts like floyd winning was some personal victory for him.

That fight didn't show that paulie could beat conor, it showed that floyd could beat conor

Build up their name on McGregor's name? Conor McGregor would not have gotten the money he got if not for Floyd "Money" Mayweather. Give credit were credit is due dude! Mayweather was the "Money" name during this whole spectacle and Conor was ridding Floyd for this paycheck. Conor sells a great fight, but Floyd is the master of bringing in the cash.

Now post from your main account.

I saw nothing wrong with what he said. It was true. There's no amount of self belief power that was going to stop Floyd from doing what he did. He IS boxing. Been boxing for 33 years.

He's right on this one. 2nd time Conor has quit where true warriors dig down deep and go out on their shield.

"He was uncomfortable and stopped punching"

Actually he was gassed and couldn't throw them anymore. Paulie sounds seriously concussed still

Lmao, Conor is not my hero. I predicted Floyd to win by TKO in the 6-8th rounds and had alot of money on it with friends. I just think Paulie shouldn't criticize conor for losing and saying he didn't bring his balls that night, when Paulie has lost in the exact same way, AND paulie is a world champion boxer. Conor hasn't boxed professionally a day in his life...

The difference is Paulie has always went out on his shield. Whenever Conor begins to gas or gets hurt, he begins to check out and look for the least embarrassing way to give up. Kind of like in a grappling match where you're dead tired, so you lift up your neck to let the guy slide in a choke...just so that it's all over. Or giving your arm up so that the guy can tap you out.

I've seen Paulie get put on Bambi legs and continue throwing punches until he was put down on the canvas. Paulie will never go down as an all time great, but he'll always be known as the guy with no natural gifts who ended up becoming a two division world champ by grit and heart.

Last edited:
WTF is paulie talking about now. Conor just made it 10 rounds in his boxing debut against the p4p best boxer, and won 4 rounds. Does anyone remeber this?

Floyd was the best P4P. And he Mowbray the best all time. That doesn't mean he's currently the best. 40 year old Floyd is not the boxer he once was.

This fight gave me a real good idea of how many people are clueless retards.

WTF is paulie talking about now. Conor just made it 10 rounds in his boxing debut against the p4p best boxer, and won 4 rounds. Does anyone remeber this?

Lmao Connor isn't anywhere near the level of Amir Khan and using that as an argument piece just shows the level of delusion going on around here.

Amir Khan, man educate yourself.

You wanna compare Connor to a boxer you need to find some amateur videos

The difference is Paulie has always went out on his shield. Whenever Conor begins to gas or gets hurt, he begins to check out and look for the least embarrassing way to give up. Kind of like in a grappling match where you're dead tired, so you lift up your neck to let the guy slide in a choke...just so that it's all over. Or giving your arm up
Yup he's front runner and a quitter. Two more things I dislike about Conman.

to add to:
-disrespectful to all fighters
-unprofessional cardio
-not well rounded

guys you should not come with the "he won xyz of rounds", cuz its
<{Heymansnicker}>
imo he was tryining to sell that fight, thats why i love floyd, but yeah ... only he knows the truth.

Paulie put the challenge out, man up or go back to MMA Connor

OH OK well since you described yourself I guess that should be scary. How much popcorn do you eat in a day while watching Youtube and trolling MMA forums lol

"id make you suck my dick" Well if thats what you want to try and do....lol you normally enjoy men sucking your dick? gtfo here lol

Im a MASSIVE JACKASS says the 240 pounder
well, im gay

He came off worse than anybody in this whole thing. Now he gets to go back to his real life where nobody gives a shit to interview him.

"Security treating me like a fan"

Thats cause nobody knows who the fuck you are dude.

That doesn't mean he's currently the best. 40 year old Floyd is not the boxer he once was.

I would agree normally since we see boxers coming out of retirement and comepting and not looking as good as they once were. But Floyd has taken very little damage over his career as opposed to other boxers, so its not like he has all these injuries or brain trauma. Floyd also stays in shape 365 days of the year. AND it was conors boxing debut. Conor never boxed professionally ever, was 0-0, so any version of Floyd should have beaten conor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back