• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Paul Heyman takes aim at Conor McGregor's comments.

To be fair, the way Conor acts he is better suited for the fake wrestling staged show. How about we trade Conor and Masvidal for 2 likes of Brock Lesnar.
The evolution of freestyle fighting and pro wrestling repeats itself, soon crossover fights until it gets closer to unable to tell the difference, fixed MMA, scripted fights. It's a combination of both before and after the early carnival catch wrestling.

No. He wouldnt. Hes a dick but heyman is cringe and made a career of being a male walkout girl with a combover
You keep thinking that fella.

If you think a guy who got owned by Dustin fuking Poirier in a presser is standing a chance with Paul, well, you've never seen them both

Conor has nothing on Heyman

As if propping up unworthy contenders to fight for titles due to how much they draw isn’t scripting… UFC has been on the wrasslin’ train for quite awhile now.

Wow- that wrestling dude just told it the way it is.
That was good stuff.

Little guys to little guy things ....lmfao.
5 foot 4 and 150 pounds of him.
That was a good morning laugh.

Except that he talks the talk and actually makes the walk.

Heyman- pretend manager/side kick (one level up from the Carny who presses the stop go button on a Merry-go-round)

Conor- real fighter, with real consequences
Actually fighting is irrelevant.

Heyman destroys Conor in verbal warfare

Like a dad fighting his 5 year old son.. no one gives a shit if Conor can beat up a near 60 year old man

In their respective industries, Heyman is arguably the greatest of all time or in the top3. Conor isn't even close in MMA

Heyman > Conor by a long shot

This is interesting if true. Would be curious to see the percentages of those UFC fans who do watch other sports. Could just be that the majority of the fan base are a bunch of closeted casuals who have a thing for half naked men rubbing up on each other.

Like a dad fighting his 5 year old son.. no one gives a shit if Conor can beat up a near 60 year old man

In their respective industries, Heyman is arguably the greatest of all time or in the top3. Conor isn't even close in MMA

Agreed no gives a shit that he could beat up Heyman including myself.

I’m saying it’s apples and oranges. Heyman’s shit talk is all part of the show, where he goes out for a beer with the wrestlers he’s talked shit too after the show as it’s an act. Where as Conor’s shit talk has real life consequences.

Heyman shit talk= fake and all part of a choreographed show

Conor= shit talk is real and off the cuff to people that he might fight and have to answer for all the shit he’s spoken. Conor’s shit talking has gone very bland since after the Mayweather fight, but when he was coming up through the ranks it was great.

TBF Conor can’t rock a ponytail like Heyman did though

How do you figure Conor's not even close to being in the top 3 of having the ability to sell a fight and garner fan interest? His PPV numbers alone would dictate he's far and away the best we've ever seen from that perspective.

How do you figure Conor's not even close to being in the top 3 of having the ability to sell a fight and garner fan interest? His PPV numbers alone would dictate he's far and away the best we've ever seen from that perspective.
Heyman is top3 managers of all time in the business

Lol at Conor being top3 all time. That's complete, utter bs

Heyman is top3 managers of all time in the business

Lol at Conor being top3 all time. That's complete, utter bs
Are you seriously trying to compare their managerial skills? Like is anyone seriously doing that? When it comes to making people care/invest their money in a fight Conor's not top 3 all time? I'd love to see your top 3 then . What is your arguments it's all the UFC's hype machine not Conor? Surely then they'd have multiple fighters who are a similar type of draw. Genuinely asinine comparison lad.

Are you seriously trying to compare their managerial skills? Like is anyone seriously doing that? When it comes to making people care/invest their money in a fight Conor's not top 3 all time? I'd love to see your top 3 then . What is your arguments it's all the UFC's hype machine not Conor? Surely then they'd have multiple fighters who are a similar type of draw. Genuinely asinine comparison lad.
Uhhh no... no one was doing that

Where did I ever say Conor was a manager ? That never happened.

Conor = not top 3 MMA fighter or even close

Heyman = top3 managers of all time in pro wrestling

One guy talks for a living and gets people interested. Conor doesn't do this and isn't on Heyman's level.

Last edited:
I think I’m done with this forum. Something doesn’t sit right with me posting all the time on a fake wrasslin wwe forum as a grown man now that they’re combined. I’m not so sure I’ll even be able to tell anyone I watch ufc anymore because then they’ll think it’s fake wwe fights and think I’m a loser
You sound like a loser anyways

Lol, this cross over is great. I remember years ago on sherdog someone did a wwe ufc whoop thread where they made all the ufc stars look like wwe guys, like this was years when Chuck still fought. They shopped chucks face on hulk hogans body, it was a hilarious thread.

Doesn't watch WWE
Knows every detail
hehehe good one. i guess if you never watch wwe at all it does appear that way from my post

i was worried some actual fan was going to read my post and be like 'ACTUALLY it's like this blah blah'

Reigns and Heyman have been around forever, even without watching for years I at least know who they are.

Wrestling needs to return to it's glory days of 1999-2001. The shit they produced back in the day with the likes of Austin, Rock, Undertaker, Triple H etc is better than the best MMA fight

Back