Paul Harris success at 170?

tshafer26

Orange Belt
Reaction score
He took out a very durable fighter in less than a minute do you see him succeeding at WW long term or will he be a one trick pony gatekeeper?

Gatekeeper, not everyone will charge into him and get caught in a heel hook. We don't know what his gas tank looks like at WW and leg locks aren't nearly as dangerous once the opponent starts sweating.

The latter. Pierce had a crazy gameplan IQ fart this fight but he'd take a rematch easily. I don't think Rousimar makes it near the top.

He's never going to put a string of wins together without gassing or getting banned.

The latter. Pierce had a crazy gameplan IQ fart this fight but he'd take a rematch easily. I don't think Rousimar makes it near the top.

What else was Pierce going to do? That's how he fights all the time. Suffocating dirty boxing clinches and top control. It's not like he was going to defend TDs and strike the whole time.

He will be a gate keeper at best. I bet he gases after round one with all the weight he has to cut just to make 170.

Great job tonight though. He is a beast for sure.

Good chance he subs all his opponents... who has really beaten him, except for someone who played the same game with him and came out on top...

I don't see how you can say pierce takes the rematch. He didn't even make it past the first minute.

Mike Pierce should have kept it standing, any ww with good boxing would finish Palharess, Pierce made a huge mistake

i would love to see palhares rip off rory's leg.

Mike Pierce should have kept it standing, any ww with good boxing would finish Palharess, Pierce made a huge mistake

DO YOU REALLY THINK PIECE WANTED TO GO TO THE GROUND??

man I cant believe the posts am seeing, it was not like pierce went for a td and got caught in a armbar or something, toquinho took him down!

Mike pierce was a top 20 welter, he was on a 4 win streak. pau harris doesn't have to maintain his crazy mass anymore to stay at 185, so he looks more like a normal human being. He's still crazy strong or his weight class, plus the reach of the average welter weight is shorter than a middle weight.

If shields beats maia put paul vs shields.

Pierce was thinking about picking up milk on the way home, and then he got caught.

Back