Paul Harris is 0-1 as Paul Yaris

Reaver

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know it has to do with Portugese pronunciation but man, it's taken this long for the announcers to come around to that?

Paul
Toyota-Yaris_TS_2007_1600x1200_wallpaper_3e.jpg

A tad off topic....but did anyone else think that the Palhares vs Lombard fight was the main event between both events last weekend? I was more pumped for the fight than everything else.

A tad off topic....but did anyone else think that the Palhares vs Lombard fight was the main event between both events last weekend? I was more pumped for the fight than everything else.

not really, i wasn't really pumped for it because i knew paul harris had nothing for lombard.

not really, i wasn't really pumped for it because i knew paul harris had nothing for lombard.

yup but between this and roy vs meathead...i gotta agree that this was the main event talent wise imo.

It's not really 'announcers coming around' so much as it is Joe Rogan not commentating. Just watch Luiz Cane's last fight to see how little he cares about correct pronunciation (as he explicitly stated he doesn't feel like pronouncing his name correctly so he won't.)

It was an early stoppage.

Harris was rolling for a heel hook.

Chocolate Al needs a fight.

Weird fight.....not used to a Tree Trunk back-pedaling so much with the fear of death in his eyes.

It was supposed to be a hidden advertisement from Toyota, unfortunately it did not end well.

I thought the same, but Lombard was throwing with bad intentions. Wow...he looked like he was trying to smash bricks.

It was actually really annoying. I felt like they were trying to say the new pronunciation as much as possible to make up for the all the other fights where they were presumably saying it wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anddrew
Back