Paul Flart: Security guard films himself farting for 6 months, gets fired

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.dailydot.com/irl/paul-flart/

Florida security guard was fired from a hospital after documenting his farts via Instagram for 6 months, according to Vice. The account, called @Paulflart, touts upwards of 28 thousand followers and features over 70 videos of the ex-employee farting on the job. The security guard, who goes by Paul Flart online, has deemed himself the “fart authority.”
While frequently farting may have been repulsive and unsanitary at its worst, the grounds for his job’s termination was actually based on his constant phone usage while at work. Although Flart, whose real name is Doug, has yet to disclose the name of the security company or the hospital he worked for, the company’s policy places strict prohibitions on cell phone usage and recording in uniform on a client’s private property. In the video, Flart notes that he has not shown logos or revealed the name of the company in his farting efforts.

So which of you geniuses is this "Paul Flart"?

@Clippy
@ShinkanPo
@Peteyandjia

I can only speculate.

I say he has about 48 hours to declare he's trans, put on a rabbit costume and tell his old boss to suck his dick and balls if he wants his job back.

@Clippy
@ShinkanPo
@Peteyandjia

I can only speculate.

I won't say who it is, but I actually used to date his sister. She was a freak. I mean I would get all up in that, and light her ass UP!!!

200.gif

So when's he gonna get on Kimmel? Hes the Ellen for freaks.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/paul-flart/

Florida security guard was fired from a hospital after documenting his farts via Instagram for 6 months, according to Vice. The account, called @Paulflart, touts upwards of 28 thousand followers and features over 70 videos of the ex-employee farting on the job. The security guard, who goes by Paul Flart online, has deemed himself the “fart authority.”
While frequently farting may have been repulsive and unsanitary at its worst, the grounds for his job’s termination was actually based on his constant phone usage while at work. Although Flart, whose real name is Doug, has yet to disclose the name of the security company or the hospital he worked for, the company’s policy places strict prohibitions on cell phone usage and recording in uniform on a client’s private property. In the video, Flart notes that he has not shown logos or revealed the name of the company in his farting efforts.

@Clippy
@ShinkanPo
@Peteyandjia

I can only speculate.

Is @Peteyandjia a Fart Supremacist too?

I say he has about 48 hours to declare he's trans, put on a rabbit costume and tell his old boss to suck his dick and balls if he wants his job back.

A farting Trans? Hahaha

I don't use social medias. Only on Mayberry I get to read important worldwide news like this.

Well at least he has 28000 precious Instagram followers

Thanks, Survivor.

Dudes a loser. 31 years old recording himself farting at his security job guarding a hospital. FLORIDA!

Its awesome cause someone somewhere will offer him a job. Porbably higher paying. Not based on skill or talent, but because he was on the internet for five minutes.

Back