Paul Felders Performance

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know, I was quite pleased with Paul Felder. Interesting guy, played the background role well, asked some good questions, had good octagon prescence.

He’s been in the cage with the GOAT whilst staring certain death in the face, so I feel he’s got what it takes to make it.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Felder and DC are probably the 2 best PBP announcers right now.

He is articulate, engaging, not biased, and able to separate his roles as a commentator and fighter.

Felder and DC are probably the 2 best PBP announcers right now.

I think the best announcers know when to be in the bscktound and when to take charge.

He has a good prescence that doesn’t require 24/7 attention, he made it about the fighters.

He's good but he often talks about himself during commentary.

Felder did well tonight. Dom is my favorite color commentary, and I'm not a huge fan of Anik. Florian is awesome.

Rogan/Cruz/Florian top 3 imo

Also the 2nd time he’s been called out during post fight speech.

First was Hooker
And second was Gaethje

He seems to have a real passion for the sport and gives good insights. He also can work with anyone and has the self awareness to not make everything about him

You know, I was quite pleased with Paul Felder. Interesting guy, played the background role well, asked some good questions, had good octagon prescence.

He’s been in the cage with the GOAT whilst staring certain death in the face, so I feel he’s got what it takes to make it.

What do you guys think?

I agree, I thought he did a great job. He has a good voice, well spoken and good cadence. All around an excellent color man.

I get too easily distracted by his firery red beard sometimes

No homo

Last edited:
I get to easily distracted by his firery red beard sometimes

No homo

Ha one of the guys I was watching with pointed out how fuckin red that thing was.

Then later the other announcers said something about it too

Hell of a beard that one

Last edited:
Very solid commentator. Favorite thing about him is that he asks the winners who they want to fight next. I love when announcers give fighters the chance to make call-outs.

he was good but mickey gall said it best: "we dont have much time Paul"....asking podcast type questions lol. talk about the finish, thank people, done

Very professional, but I liked the very instant Gaethje called him he turned full competitor in an instant.

I really like him. Hopefully we seem him paired with DC/Jimmy Smith and a PBP guy sometime. The Brandon guy is also quite good imo. Anik has grown on me, but he doesn't offer much excitement. I still miss Goldie! Paul offers knowledge, has a good voice, has personality, and seems to be a versatile option.

i thought he combed his beard with a carrot ... shit was glowing.... not sure about felders partner there he was hard to bear..

He's good but needs a lot of polishing...

He was good. Just sounded a bit pissed off or butthurt about something. I could kinda feel it in his voice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back