Paul Felder Calls out a Hooker...

{<jordan}
I'm still a fan of Dan Hangman but c'mon man just take a fight. He's gotta keep winning if he wants us to forget about Barboza and beating a guy who "beat" Edson could do a lot for him I think

Does this mean Edson will fight Khletus? Another grueling fight on his already insane schedule?

Hooker called him out last year. Works for me.

Good fight and makes sense

Someone call Dana White

He’s looking for a fight

{<jordan}
I'm still a fan of Dan Hangman but c'mon man just take a fight. He's gotta keep winning if he wants us to forget about Barboza and beating a guy who "beat" Edson could do a lot for him I think

Settle petal its been 5 days since his last fight. He called out Felder last year to his face. Called out Dustin on the night. Just take a fight ?

source.gif

hahaha. pretty funny.

would be an absolite war as well, these two are imo the toughest guys at LW

It's Good fight for both guys. Probably the best either of them will get.

Great call-out by Hooker... This is an interesting one cause both should be trying to push for that Poireir fight or top 5 bout to get them 1-2 fights from the title. Of course I would watch this fight & Felder can take that clout. Would not be upset with this match-up. Looks like Dustin may be fighting Conor. Don't know how I feel about it from a hype perspective, but I'm sure Conor would get the hype job done. It also is his best shot at being able to fight for the belt again after. Wouldn't matter with Khabib said-if Conor beats Dustin, he's next for the bout on sheer numbers & the ability to convince the world he's got a shot. Fairly tale story to have him win than hype a rematch win. If Dustin starts taking him down, it might not be as interesting, but if he can keep it on his feet & send Dustin packing with a KO, the whole world will watch that fight again. Khabib needs to fight Tony & whoever wins that will have a massive fight on their hands from there should Conor get by the rematch.

I like it, don't see why he wouldn't take it. I think he picks Felder apart. Hooker will be sticking and moving while Felder loads up on everything.

Back