Media Paul Felder calls for trilogy with Edson Barboza

Wasn't Felder's win over Barboza almost unanimous across the media that Edson won?
Something like that, definitely a very controversial scorecard.
I wonder what division Felder is planning on coming back to because Edson's most likely staying at 145. Returning after a three year layoff at the age of 39 and going down a weight division you've never competed in before up against a dangerous guy like Edson all sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Something like that, definitely a very controversial scorecard.
I wonder what division Felder is planning on coming back to because Edson's most likely staying at 145. Returning after a three year layoff at the age of 39 and going down a weight division you've never competed in before up against a dangerous guy like Edson all sounds like a recipe for disaster.

The only reason why I guess 145 might be doable is because Felder's been doing a lot of triathlons and shit like that lately and has looked the part too. Like unhealthy skinny like those dudes look.

The only reason why I guess 145 might be doable is because Felder's been doing a lot of triathlons and shit like that lately and has looked the part too. Like unhealthy skinny like those dudes look.
Yeah, Felder's a professional so I don't doubt he'll be able to make the cut.
I remember that triathlon training is basically all he had heading in on five days notice against RDA, definitely helped him keep his weight low and he performed alright there.

He's not that small of a guy tho, featherweight is for sure a big cut for him to do.
That being said, guys like Barboza who is around the same size or maybe even a bit bigger is able to cut down there and still perform well.

Not into Felder getting obliterated by Edson for reasons others have already mentioned. let's do Barboza vs Emmett instead: that way we get the two grizzled lions angle while still making a logical matchup. Emmett has said he has one left realistically, so we get a matchup between two dangerous gamers who have paid their does--and doesn't subject Emmett to the ignominy of his last one being some young dude the UFC is trying to get over. Conversely, if Barbosa wins impressively, he's right there in the mix near the top of 145.

Edson believes he can still win the title. And 145 is def more realistic than 155 altho I dont see him being top 5 in either anymore. I don't think he's interested in a Felder trilogy specially after how he viewed the decision to the rematch.

No thank you. If I remember correctly Felder had nothing for Barboza in the rematch except mean mugging (which apparently wins you fights)

No thanks

145 and 155 doesn’t need additional fighters, Danar signs way too many as it is.

Paul, stay retired my man!

I was listening to Felder on the bisping podcast, he said he thought about FW but he's already back up past 180lbs now he's training MMA again.so he'd coming back at LW.

Nah, Felder is too tough for his own good and Barboza is still pretty good

According to media, Felder is walking around at about 180 and he is very fit and lean from his running and swimming...

I don't like the rematch with Edson.

Let him take on Brian Barbarina at 170. This fight would deliver a JBG sacrifice that would be long remembered.

Felder is not going to be ranked ever again most likely, no matter which weight class he goes for.

Alternates... Matt Brown or the Dirty Bird.

I was at the first one. Edson’s leg kicks sounded like a baseball bat

I was at the first one. Edson’s leg kicks sounded like a baseball bat
Nice, you can tell just from the TV. I Saw Pedro Rizzo live in New Orleans back in the day when he was in his prime. Till this day I haven't seen or heard anything comparable.

Man, to get off the desk job and think you jump right in their with that savage might not be the best idea, thats that pride talking to Felder

Barboza should be 2-0 against Felder.

I also remember that one bogus scorecard he got against RDA… had the whole fight game shook lol.

UFC%20Fight%20Night%20Felder%20vs.%20Dos%20Anjos%20-%20Scorecards%20-%20Felder%20vs.%20Dos%20Anjos%20copy.jpg

Id have to rewatch the last 2 to be sure i want a 3rd. But after Saturday's fight...im pretty much down to watch Edson vs Anyone

Back