Patrick Cummins Coffee Wagon

wonder how long it will be till he is cut

I expect they give him another 3 more fights

which is another 3 more defeats

Yeah, because you can judge his ability on one very short notice fight against the nr 2 contender.

Yeah, because you can judge his ability on one very short notice fight against the nr 2 contender.

I'm usually right with these predictions

He likely can't even beat up Kingsbury and he has been ready to quit for a long time

I'm usually right with these predictions

He likely can't even beat up Kingsbury and he has been ready to quit for a long time

It's not a prediction. It's a guess.
There simply is not enough information to go by, especially since he is just starting his career.
You can't be good or bad at randomness.

He did as good as you and me would against Cormier.

That should tell you something.

Lol, stop deluding yourself.
He did a lot, LOT, better. You or I would get knocked out by a strike or a takedown in like 5 seconds.
Fact is, up until he got merked, he was doing surprisingly well.

definitely top 5 right now in LHW division, he would UD rashad with EASE

I'll take sip just because I think dude deserves some respect for stepping up. Did a solid job selling it too.

When you're only loss is to the 2nd best guy in the division it means you're legit.

Back of the head espresso shots, round 2.

We still don't know a lot about Cummins. He has a very good wrestling pedigree and is a good athlete so he has some potential.

We still don't know a lot about Cummins. He has a very good wrestling pedigree and is a good athlete so he has some potential.

I've seen him roll through guys who headlined UFC cards in the gym. He's legit.

Pour me up a cup!

pouring_coffee_gif-1837.jpg

I hope he wins! He deserves a shot at his dream like the rest of us.

Cormier is also a better wrestler, a better striker, a more experienced fighter that has been proven to deal well with the pressure that comes from being in the spotlight.

Cummins worked in a coffee shop.

That said, DC made him look like a damn fool. Part of me wants him to lose this fight in similar fashion, but another part of me wants him to win just to prove that DC is as legit as he obviously is (but his detractors refuse to admit it).

DC is as goods as it gets. The guy is a monster. Losing to him in a week notice right after working in a coffee shop does not means anything. Cormier has made a career making people look bad. He outclassed everyone of his opponents... and we are talking about guys like Hendo, Barnett, Bigfoot, etc.

Cummins situation reminds me of Ilir Latifi. He stepped up against Mousasi and lost a clearly UD. He was supposed to be a can according to sherdog. And then he choked Diabete with ease.

I

He's the inspiration for the first quote in my sig :icon_lol:

Won't be surprised if he loses via tko quicker here

Back