Media Patricio Pitbull Resume Review (Bellator 263)

Go Go Plata

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Regardless of your feelings on Morning Kombat (Luke or BC), this video is well worth the watch. They go through Pitbull's career in Bellator and really put everything in perspective. They give flowers to the OG Bellator FW greats (Warren, Curran, & Straus), break down Pitbull's wins and losses, and preview his fight with McKee.

Regardless of your feelings on Morning Kombat (Luke or BC), this video is well worth the watch. They go through Pitbull's career in Bellator and really put everything in perspective. They give flowers to the OG Bellator FW greats (Warren, Curran, & Straus), break down Pitbull's wins and losses, and preview his fight with McKee.

Why do people dislike Luke or BC? I enjoy their podcast since it covers most off the big boxing and MMA

Why do people dislike Luke or BC? I enjoy their podcast since it covers most off the big boxing and MMA
People just like to hate on anything. It's actually a really good podcast and Luke is super articulate and BC's goofiness kinda plays off of it very well.

I watched the whole thing when it was posted. Great effort by both guys. But yes they have probably cursed Pitbull.

From what I've seen of others' comments, Luke can come off as arrogant and all knowing while BC's humor can be a bit vulgar/immature. I have thoroughly enjoyed Luke's fight analysis for years. They keep me entertained and informed. They also helped me learn more about the boxing scene.

Back