Patricio Pitbull doing some heavy feuding

lykae23

Student of the Gentle Art
@Green
Reaction score
Freire is currently twitter warring with Georgi Karakhanyan and his brother Patricky's upcoming opponent, Saad Awad.
And it's starting to get intense, lol.
WARNING: LONG POST
Also, I may be missing some, this is just what I could quickly fit.

With Georgi:

Georgi Karakhanyan ‏@georgimma

A lot of Bellator fighters are feuding on twitter. It's hard to keep up with.

Lol, nice. I am a fan of Patricio, I think he could hang in the UFC Fw top 10. I think Georgi is cool, but he doesn't have a lot to offer Patricio, he will knock Karakhanyan out again, he would probably ko Saad too.

pitbullgeorgi.gif

Georgi's been mouthing off a lot lately. Makes the fight more interesting. Still got Pitbull by TKO

georgi did get gifted that title shot

Yeah he did, lost WSOF titel and beats an unranked prospect. But what else does Bellator have besides Curran/Straus?

They have to throw Pitbull a fresh fight, he beat Georgi already but not recently.

They have to hope guys like Lawrence and Macapa, Santos can work their way up otherwise its gonna be Pitbull vs Straus and Curran again.

Heard some saying Pitbull might only have two more fights and could be off to UFC. Hope that happens but not sure what UFC offers him that Bellator cant match.

Yeah he did, lost WSOF titel and beats an unranked prospect. But what else does Bellator have besides Curran/Straus?

They have to throw Pitbull a fresh fight, he beat Georgi already but not recently.

They have to hope guys like Lawrence and Macapa, Santos can work their way up otherwise its gonna be Pitbull vs Straus and Curran again.

Heard some saying Pitbull might only have two more fights and could be off to UFC. Hope that happens but not sure what UFC offers him that Bellator cant match.

Depends on how much of a draw he is. Bellator may see a bigger star whose contract is finishing with another org and move on that.

georgi is a great fighter who legit beat palmer, and his loss to glenn was a shocking comeback.

freire destroys him again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back