• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Patricia Manuel (former female) defeats pro men {3-0}

Or maybe not, I remember hearing about her or uh, him a few years back. She won 5 national titles and boxed in the Olympic trails back before the switch.

So she/ he must have some boxing skill, and probably could have been a real contender in the wemon's ranks. But a brick wall is doubtlessly on the horizon.

I have mixed feelings about the transgender issue, as I feel that it's a complex and nuanced issue. It's not an issue that has a "right" position, regardless of what talking the heads say.

So I have no opinion on Manuel the trans, I do have respect for Manuel the human being. She had a good amateur career, and had nothing to gain from going pro now. The reality that she will never be a contender can't be lost on her, but she is being true to that part of herself anyway.
It’s neither complex or nuanced in any way whatsoever. Chromosomes don’t lie.

I wonder how people would react if this woman got beaten to a pulp by some mid level pro? Like a ferocious, bloody beating with a scary KO. What would it do to the movement?

"That's a female!"

Last edited:
It’s neither complex or nuanced in any way whatsoever. Chromosomes don’t lie.
Would you just walk up to someone randomly and check their chromosomes? No, because it's impractical, not to mention it'd require their explicit consent. Some trans people 'pass' so well that you wouldn't even suspect that they're trans. What would you do in that situation then, blanket test a room full of people? Of course not.

Would you just walk up to someone randomly and check their chromosomes? No, because it's impractical, not to mention it'd require their explicit consent. Some trans people 'pass' so well that you wouldn't even suspect that they're trans. What would you do in that situation then, blanket test a room full of people? Of course not.
It's also plain nonsensical. This whole "debate" has a glaring oversight, hermaphrodites.

I get that the whole trans deal is largely about people who are "transitioning", but there has always been a small minority of people who literally have both male and female organs. You can have your opinion on the ethics or validity of someone who is "becoming" the other sex, but to claim that it's a scientific fact there are only males or females is bullshit.

It's also plain nonsensical. This whole "debate" has a glaring oversight, hermaphrodites.

I get that the whole trans deal is largely about people who are "transitioning", but there has always been a small minority of people who literally have both male and female organs. You can have your opinion on the ethics or validity of someone who is "becoming" the other sex, but to claim that it's a scientific fact there are only males or females is bullshit.
Couldn't agree more. Yes, hermaphrodites (or "intersex" nowadays) definitely throw a wrench into the whole black & white way of classifying people particularly by their sexual genitalia. So do chromosomal mutations (Klinefelter Syndrome, Jacobs Syndrome, etc) and other types of genetic mutations. Clearly, there's more to it. It isn't as simple as the binary picture they have in their head.

Back