Partial footage and finish found from the mythical fight of Daniel Cormier vs Lucas Browne

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You know the fight that everyone can't find a picture of on google let alone video footage, which led to some users believing footage does not exist. Well here to quell those thoughts. It aired in australia on fox sports 3. I actually found this video two months ago only just thinking it would only be DC's third fight in XMMA.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...ier-fought-lucas-browne-in-mma.3760373/page-2

turns out at the beginning they show footage (small snippets but thats what most important proof, NO FUCKIN image on google will net u anything).

and the finish at 50 seconds.

i tried finding the full fight. it is a fool's task, be happy with this.

EDIT: Also realised that DC came out to Notorious in this fight, i find it weird tbh, so used to seeing him come out to Lil wayne and running

Last edited:
You know the fight that everyone can't find a picture of on google let alone video footage, which led to some users believing footage does not exist. Well here to quell those thoughts. It aired in australia on fox sports 3. I actually found this video two months ago only just thinking it would only be DC's third fight in XMMA.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...ier-fought-lucas-browne-in-mma.3760373/page-2

turns out at the beginning they show footage (small snippets but thats what most important proof, NO FUCKIN image on google will net u anything).

and the finish at 50 seconds.

i tried finding the full fight. it is a fool's task, be happy with this.

You've gone above and beyond soldier.

am I the only one who didnt know this was considered a mythical fight?

yet again, I never watch fights of fighters before they entered UFC/Pride

Never mind Lucas/Cormier, I want to see footage of Sonnen knocking out
Justin Bailey with a flying knee. And apparently, Roy Nelson fought twice in one night on the same card. He even won a four-man tournament.

Browne 250lb 25-1 with 22 ko boxer got taken down by a short wrestler?? That cant be real footage.

Back