panam partys?

alaskajits

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so i dont know about anyone else, but ive been training hard and eating nothing but crap (the good for you crap) to make weight for these panams this weekend, and i wanna get effing smashed one of the nights im in town. any recommendations on clubs in the area?

moes tavern. no i dont really know good luck in the pan ams

so i dont know about anyone else, but ive been training hard and eating nothing but crap (the good for you crap) to make weight for these panams this weekend, and i wanna get effing smashed one of the nights im in town. any recommendations on clubs in the area?

If you've got the dough, and you are a straight male, I would recommend taking a cab to either Long Beach(the 2nd street area, belmont shore), Hollywood, or Huntington Beach. My personal preference would be huntington, you can pretty much count on finding lots of hot girls. Long Beach would be the closest to the pan ams but it can be hit or miss, especially if you dont know your way around the city. Hollywood is fun, I like the dive bars not the clubs.
Again if you dont want to gamble with your one night out in So cal I would recommend Huntington Beach (Main st.). Its got about 10 bars all in about 3 blocks everyone of them stocked with hot chicks, no dress codes, a few with dance floors. When your done partying all the cabs are right there, and if your empty handed at 12:30 go over to Perk's for some cougar hunting.

If you've got the dough, and you are a straight male, I would recommend taking a cab to either Long Beach(the 2nd street area, belmont shore), Hollywood, or Huntington Beach. My personal preference would be huntington, you can pretty much count on finding lots of hot girls. Long Beach would be the closest to the pan ams but it can be hit or miss, especially if you dont know your way around the city. Hollywood is fun, I like the dive bars not the clubs.
Again if you dont want to gamble with your one night out in So cal I would recommend Huntington Beach (Main st.). Its got about 10 bars all in about 3 blocks everyone of them stocked with hot chicks, no dress codes, a few with dance floors. When your done partying all the cabs are right there, and if your empty handed at 12:30 go over to Perk's for some cougar hunting.

holy crap, don't take a taxi. to long beach alone it would probably be more than $20. make friends, go out with people from your gym or something.

Hollywood is pretty fun.

no its not...drive down to SD, thats where the really fun is :D But if SD is too far just go to huntington or long beach

P.S. LA county and Orange County suck. ~ Love SD and IE :icon_twis

word, huntington sounds like a good prospect. maybe split a cab or something. were staying in carson, but one of the guys from my gym is renting a car, so maybe well roll for a dd. :p

word, huntington sounds like a good prospect. maybe split a cab or something. were staying in carson, but one of the guys from my gym is renting a car, so maybe well roll for a dd. :p

Be careful tho. Make sure you have a sober driver because here in Cali, Drinking and Driving is no fucking joke. Huge Fines (buddy just got fined 10g's +) and a lot Community service is common now

thanks for the recommendations tigerlosangeles. we hit huntington beach on friday night, ate at some expensive ass steak house on main st? then we walked over to tunatown and then hurricane and finished the night at sharkeez. lot of hot chicks, but it was still a pretty even ratio.

saturday night we went to newport and hit the sharkeez there and the district. LOTS of douchebags and the chicks were pretty stuck up, even though we rolled up in our friends 2007 convertable benz.

wish we could have hit hollywood i heard people were pretty cool there, but i definately liked HB better.

no its not...drive down to SD, thats where the really fun is :D But if SD is too far just go to huntington or long beach

P.S. LA county and Orange County suck. ~ Love SD and IE :icon_twis

Sure. Go ahead and love IE if you're into missing teeth, marrying your cousin, and having two first names. :icon_chee

Everytime I see this thread I think it says Pajama Partys

we're still partyin...in beverly hills till april 20,then we're heading to malibu...i'm here till june30th,wher's all the eastcoasters at???ttt

Back