Pan Ams Roll Call!

combatcvic

Rogan Board Infiltrator
@Blue
Reaction score
We are now under 2 months out from one of the largest tournaments in the sport of Jiu Jitsu, if not the largest tournament in BJJ.

March 11-15th at the UC Irvine Bren Events Center..

Would love to see who will be representing the f12 board that weekend, what weight, age, belt, division will you be competing in and feel free to chime in if you need help finding a place to stay, eat, and or train. Trumpet Dan has always been very vocal having people from out of town stop by to train.

Will be registering next week, Brown, Master 1, Ultra Heavy. -

Signed up for adult purple light, but up in the air if I'm gonna make it due to a damn job opportunity

Purple Masters 1, Medium Heavy..haven't signed up yet, but it's in the plans. Training up for it already.

Looking forward to a match between bufula and toothless. ;)

I should be there.

Purple Adult light/Medium. Not sure which one yet.

Looks like the adult light purple division is gonna turn into the unofficial f12 division if the post trend continues

Black belt adult Ultra heavyweight. Looking forward to it

put on another hundred pounds and meet me in brown Master 1 Ultra heavy.

Lose a few and I'll come up to meet at medium heavy? Good luck brother. I love the fact that Pans has Masters cause it's so much fun to travel with the whole team. I fight adult for world's even though I'm barely hanging on to masters 1 at 35 and I love that trip. Masters world's just isn't the same.

Brown / Adult / F / Light (maybe feather)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back