Palhares support wagon!

NL MMA

Blue Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hope he does well!

2 loses and new weightclass and though match

Its not going to be easy, but hope he pulls it off

Always supporting Palhares, win or lose!

I used to be intrigued by Palhares. Now just annoyed. He is good at crushing cans though. Will be interesting to see how he does against Pierce, though I hope Pierce can get the victory.

War Paul Harris!!! Finish him tonight!!!

Paul Yaris is gonna get his shit stuffed. This fight might be interesting for the first 30 seconds, then it will just become a massacre. He looked half dead at the weigh ins and will gas making the walk to the cage. Mike Pierce is gonna finish him.

May your war wagon crash. Put him away, Pierce.

Paul Yaris is gonna get his shit stuffed. This fight might be interesting for the first 30 seconds, then it will just become a massacre. He looked half dead at the weigh ins and will gas making the walk to the cage. Mike Pierce is gonna finish him.

Thanks for the support

Is it some kind of sherdog inside joke to call Palhares - Paul Harris?

Pierce for the win.

Last edited:
Hope he does well!

2 loses and new weightclass and though match

Its not going to be easy, but hope he pulls it off

Always supporting Palhares, win or lose!

i am fan of him too.... but my diagnosis from the distance: his talent is much above his mental force.:redface:

Unless he learns how to surviver on feet, he'll be embarassed by WW boxing-based wrestlers.

Is it some kind of sherdog inside joke to call Palhares - Paul Harris?

Pierce for the win.

He has been called Paul Harris around here since he came to the UFC.

As far as this thread goes, Pierce is the smart money.

He used to be overrated, but now I think that people are underrating him.

People are saying that he just beat cans, but he was ragdolling Marquart until the brainfart, and he had competitive fights vs Hendo and Belcher.

His issues are always mental. Hope the new camp helps on that, but would not count on it.

He has my support tonight!

Mike Pierce is sending him back to MW

His crying at the weigh-in told me all i need to know about how the weight-cut went.

Odds are that he will wilt pretty fast, and lead to one of his patented brain farts.

This does not bode well when facing a mauler/grinder like Pierce.

Like the man said - smart money is on Pierce....

Your wagon looks a little rickety bro. Where'd you get it from, 1800s gold prospectors?

Back