Blue Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fitch, Shields even the current champ at mw branch

All by submission

If he gets the boot, their cutting their best guy

Last edited:
Yep and Coker should capitalize.

Rousimar Palhares beat Shields and Fitch. How many people have accomplished that besides GSP?

Wanted to see him against Yushin. Pretty lame if he gets cut based on a dirty eye-gouger like Jake faking that he was deliberately poked.

gsppoke2_medium.jpg

KJq4Q.gif

shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

Wanted to see him against Yushin. Pretty lame if he gets cut based on a dirty eye-gouger like Jake faking that he was deliberately poked.

gsppoke2_medium.jpg

KJq4Q.gif

shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

Shields doesnt eyepoke, ask his trainer, thats crazy, he also would never punsh you after the bell.....

Rousimar Palhares beat Shields and Fitch. How many people have accomplished that besides GSP?

How many people have actually faced both sheilds and Fitch? Look at that and won't be such an astonishing fact. If yushin fight with fitch goes through he might actually be the 3rd guy to have faced both.

Hope he fights Okami before certain circumstances, that prevent him fighting in the US happen.

How many people have actually faced both sheilds and Fitch? Look at that and won't be such an astonishing fact. If yushin fight with fitch goes through he might actually be the 3rd guy to have faced both.

finishing both of them is really impressive.

While they're clearly not the same fighters anymore it is an incredible accomplishment. Pretty sure he would catch askren eventually, especially in a 5 rounder

While they're clearly not the same fighters anymore it is an incredible accomplishment. Pretty sure he would catch askren eventually, especially in a 5 rounder

I've seen Fitch's decline pretty dramatically but Shields doesn't seem that far from his best honestly. He's mid thirties so he's clearly not in his prime anymore but he's still excellent.

I'd pick him over Askren too as I picked him over Shields. Just like with Shields though I wouldn't be confident. You don't go 14-0 and become champ in two bigger orgs by accident but I think it's probably a bad style match up for Askren.

The guy is the best welterweight on earth. Their loss.

Only people to have faced them both GSP (Sheilds: W-R5 Decision, Fitch: W-R5-Decision)
Damian Maia (Sheilds: L-R5-Split decision, Fitch: W-R3-Decision)
Mike Pyle (Sheilds: L- R1-RNC, Fitch: W-R1-RNC)
Rousimar Palhares (Sheilds: W-R3-Eye pokes and kimura, Fitch: W-R1-Kneebar)

Soon to be Yushin Okami who lost a 3 round decision to jake sheilds

He's cleaned out the division, time for him to step up and fight Cyborg.

Arlovski and Anthony Johnson are lucky they bailed just in time not to lose a limb.

Hope they enjoy having Jake Sheilds as champ. Good job WSOF, you're best division just turned to bullshit.

Palhares getting himself suspended intentionally so he can escape from Yushin Okami. What a coward

Back