Paintings of your choice

I wouldn’t mind owning this.
276be3ae-48f1-4f0f-b2ad-bc5bdbf5a5d3-png.842718
50 to 150 mil $ estimated price : )

oh hey I been meaning to ask, long time ago you posted a clip from a black and white French (I think) movie, it had one long take of two guys keep missing each other on the elevators.

What was it?

oh hey I been meaning to ask, long time ago you posted a clip from a black and white French (I think) movie, it had one long take of two guys keep missing each other on the elevators.

What was it?
giphy.gif

It's not ringing a bell.

Long take? French? Could it be from a Jacques Tati film?
giphy-12.gif

And you don't mean those insane no-door elevators, right?
giffed.gif

And it was elevators, not stairs?
tumblr_oldp4zGUyE1sa11jco1_540.gifv

giphy.gif

It's not ringing a bell.

Long take? French? Could it be from a Jacques Tati film?
giphy-12.gif

And you don't mean those insane no-door elevators, right?
giffed.gif

And it was elevators, not stairs?
tumblr_oldp4zGUyE1sa11jco1_540.gifv
Maybe it's this one, what's it from?
giphy-12.gif

I'm sure it was you that posted it some years back
Couple of business looking guys, I would say 60's/70's, trench coats, one is looking for the other, but every time he gets off an elevator or goes into a room, the other guy is just a step behind and misses him

I think it was Playtime, I'll have to watch it

I'm more of a sculpture guy, been to see all these.. Prefer to view art outside than inside.
3xrwjKSgWWGGjRLjlFuzXifObD-08Ot6Hxz-MLoKG7X-yk4LYmVRWEz2Pr9MTHTQBG7yM2keAOKTo22FVvMFd8XLFJiaoBn8MUwYUy71FegxSSv8gwVb
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F07%2Fjaume-plensa-the-city-of-arts-and-sciences-valencia-sculpture-exhibition-1.jpg

Joana-Vasconcelos-Beyond-exhibition-at-YSP-2020.jpg

A good buddy of mine is turning 80 this weekend, he looks about 65, is an artist and does stone sculptures..He loves interesting pieces and travels the world, I got him this replica, 32” tall..
F41708FD-BF62-4D35-BFF8-C4724C40B454.jpeg

Damn, i'd love to pick his brain!

That's an awesome gift Sherbro.

If you are ever in the NY area, I can show you his home, he lives alone and has turned his entire home into a studio ..All his work is on display..I help design his house, his entire home is like walking through a sculpture..

If you are ever in the NY area, I can show you his home, he lives alone and has turned his entire home into a studio ..All his work is on display..I help design his house, his entire home is like walking through a sculpture..
Fuck man! That's really really cool.. Unlikely I will be any time soon though :( .

Back