Paige Vanzant Boxing lookin Pretty Good

It actually doesn’t look that bad. A lot of guys will want to shit on this because she’s a grotesque insta-thot (which she is), but her boxing really does look a lot better. How it translates to in-cage performance... we’ll have to see.

IDGAF. She's nothing more than an IG THOT pimping scales and protein powder and shit like that. I don't even consider her a fighter anymore. And showing her fake tits and booty for likes. Yeah, that too.

It’s cute that the mitts make it sound like she has power

IDGAF. She's nothing more than an IG THOT pimping scales and protein powder and shit like that. I don't even consider her a fighter anymore. And showing her fake tits and booty for likes. Yeah, that too.
Bitter virgin comment right here

big difference between paige and ronda hitting pads, paige looks fast and smooth while ronda looks slow and stiff... meisha tate was right when she told rousey that she didn't even know how to hit pads, and edmund got all butthurt over it

big difference between paige and ronda hitting pads, paige looks fast and smooth while ronda looks slow and stiff... meisha tate was right when she told rousey that she didn't even know how to hit pads, and edmund got all butthurt over it
Neither does meisha if were being honest lol

Her boxing could really benefit from some yoga pants.

I would pay PVZ an absurd amount of money to trample my face.

That's a very mature comment there. Your parents would be very proud of you.

I just have no respect for this THOT.
Lol aight bra

I sense bitterness

Like some thot ignored you once, now you mad

You prob out there commenting on all their profiles too

<24>

Back