Paige has more heart than Sage

Right now, Paige VanZant is probably the poor man's Miesha Tate; serviceable striking, decent grappling, striking defense consisting entirely of defending with her face, and more guts than MMA IQ.

very good call; I agree

Yes, more than both Sage and Conor combined.

It has long been established.

So, now getting put to sleep by a choke means you have more heart......

I laughed almost as hard when fans try to categorize KO losses under "going out like a boss".

You guys crack me up.

And Holly has more heat than Connie.

5a057d_2e82d6bef35f4f0c8a0adf3f0837d665.jpg

Going out on her shield > instatapping

I absolutely agree. The choke on saige, didn't even seem that deep..he didn't fight the hands once..not once...just tapped...he just gave up...While Paige fights and fights. fighting the hands, not tapping...you know that is something she hates to do...Saige doesn't have the heart of a fighter...not this type of fighting.

So, now getting put to sleep by a choke means you have more heart......

I laughed almost as hard when fans try to categorize KO losses under "going out like a boss".

You guys crack me up.
your post does not match your name and av.

She is also a 125 pound woman.

yes, but all things being equal. it's the same...you have the same size girl choking out another girl...same thing with saige...same size guy choking him out....A females neck isn't going to be able to handle the same pressure as a mans...they don't have the muscle strength to handle it...So it's the same.

Back