• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paddy vs Gordon Robbery? How did you score the fight?

???

• Total voters
From what i had seen through from the UFC 282 headlines, vids.

Jared Gordon had fought a good fight.
-Jared Gordon had at least more control than Dana's White Favorite hype train Paddy.

Control Time for both.
Paddy 0:35
Jared Gordon: 6:28 minutes.
Jared Gordon had at least 100 TOT strikes, 58 Sigs, Three Take Downs.

Unfortunately i do agree with the majority on here.
Paddy Pimblett won through robbery on the UFC 282.

I am not surprised Paddy Pimblett is now asking for more fights despite the performance agaisnt Jared Gordon from what i had seen was better agaisnt Paddy.

WHAT????????????
For some strange reason Paddy won with just 0:35 control time. If this were a normal sport without the Dana white privilege.

Jared Gordon would had won with a majority dec.

Unfortunately fight matches like these where a fighter had lost or is accusing the sport of fixing matching.
Is likely why the province of Ontario decided to ban UFC betting and this fight match isnt going help that matter any better.

Paddy had 0:35 control time compared to Jared Gordon 6:28.

In a normal sport it would have being Gordon who would won not Paddy in a Majority dec due to the strikes, take downs he had.

0926abf094a783243b8628ca5fe2c55c.gif

So you're making a thread and analyzing a decision on a fight you haven't even seen ?! Now I wonder what your other 12,000 posts look like. I mean jesus f'ing christ man lol

Watch the fight man and make up your own mind. Otherwise you’re just being led by others opinions.

Back