• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Paddy the baddy is now back to 200 lbs.

Geez UFC-Manlets (Paddy and O’Malley/O’Manlet) are getting too much attention…

This is gonna end badly for him. We saw what happened when it caught up to Johny Hendricks and Johny was actually an elite fighting talent unlike Paddy.
i agree.
he will never have any chance of being an elite fighter if continues to this stupid shit

The amount of weight this guy gained in short amount of time is ridiculous.

I thought, he was doing it for fun after his first UFC fight. He isn't that talented to do so after every fight and keeps winning to be honest.

Paddy is gonna put himself in a bad situation. The way he’s going I predict a couple losses followed by a long hiatus, then we’ll have a comeback where ESPN does a puff piece where Paddy’s talks about his struggles with mental health and fighting back depression during the slump. This shit is writing itself. He can avoid all that by behaving like a professional.

So when he cuts weight he doesn't lose water weight, he loses gravy weight.

giphy.gif

What an idiot, smh. And that girlfriend of his, Molly is even more annoying than he is. When there are together they are unbearable. <{clintugh}>

Reminds me a bit of Rick Hatton. He used to be a right porker in between fights.

I have a feeling that Paddy is going to age terribly. Gaining over 40lbs that quick is one thing, but doing it every time after a fight is going to take it's toll

Then losing it during the preparation for next fight, repeat at least twice a year. Insanity.

Paddy will never sniff the top 15 treating his body like that. It makes me wonder how serious he is about his career. Personally I’m not a fan and I wish the UFC wouldn’t waste resources on him. He’s fought cans in the UFC so far. Lightweight is stacked with killers and he’s in for a rude awakening when fights someone whose a legit fighter. Personally I hope he fights McKinney in the near future I see him getting finished in the first round

He keeps talking like he's young but isn't he 3 years off 30? Actually, his bday is in January so he's closer to 28. That's not particularly young for a light weight and by the time he's done milking his climb to #1 contendership, the constant yoyoing will be a problem. It would be different if he was bulking and the extra pounds were muscle but it's all marshmallow fluff. Good luck to the lardy lad.

What does this say about supposed elite athletes who keep missing weight?
Despite ballooning up so much, Paddy doesn't seem to struggle to make weight.

Makes you wonder...

Dude eats all sorts of shit on his YT.

Guy likes enjoying himself and makes weight.

More power to him.

Back