Media Paddy Pimblett: I won't have the bowl cut again, for tactical reasons

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Asked about the new look after his victory, Paddy Pimblett explains that it's simply a tactical move to help him in the fight, and also for assumptions being made about him due to how the hair looks.

"It's funny, because whenever I used to play Fight Night or the UFC game I always put cornrows on my charachter. But the reason I did this is because I'm sick of getting hit by little punches like left hooks
and people saying he's rocked and stuff like that. Nah, my hair just moved, I'm not rocked at all. It's a bit tactical as well because my hair goes in my eyes and I've got to hold my chin up. I think I did a
little bit of a better job keeping my chin down tonight, with the cornrows. I might look like White Boy Rick but it's sound."

"It's going to stay now, I'm going to have to keep it because my hair doesn't get in my eyes. When it does it's frustrating, I'll be honest."

1702816271361.png 1702816893355.png

Braided hair Paddy would destroy Gordon.
Also Ilia.
England will have a new champion... as long as it's braided and not The Beatles style.

This is gonna be 10+ pages of sherdoggers talking about Pimblett's hair. That's how far we've come now.
I hope so! Braided hair Paddy is a monster.

Traffic seems way down since they fucked up the web design. Might not get as much love as it would have a few months back.

We'll see a wave of fighters copying his hair as the secret to get back in the win column.

Back